3Blade

Edit not working?

Question

Posted (edited)

Went to edit one of my comments and the Edit option ain't there. So I checked a few other comments in different threads and non of them have the edit. 

I like dragon flies, long walks on the beach, the feeling of wine grapes in my toes, and a good old back massage by my cousin, Billy Bob. 

And I borrowed my wife's hatchet Saturday without asking her, please don't tell her.  

Mike.jpg

Edited by LPJR
  • Haha 3

Ok and what are we voting on :headscratch: your the teacher explain to your students 

• Agree 1

Post edits have a time limit on them due to the Swampy fiasco of edited and deleted posts which caused mods to have no context to what actually happened when things turned ugly.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

Good question

I always knew you had class!! :happywave:NOw get my edit function back

This thread is officially out of control. This is my reply to Rusty's post which was posted after my reply:shock: 

This is a Q&A forum so they are upvotes and the poster who asked the initial question to start the topic can select the accepted answer

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

Post edits have a time limit on them due to the Swampy fiasco of edited and deleted posts which caused mods to have no context to what actually happened when things turned ugly.  

Yes but from now on when I say something that coul get me in trouble, keep in mind it is most likely Rusty or Lou editing my posts.  :happywave:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

Yes but from now on when I say something that coul get me in trouble, keep in mind it is most likely Rusty or Lou editing my posts.  :happywave:

As long as it's just those two - you should be fine....

3 minutes ago, Live to Hunt said:

What are these 

2D9C7BA9-CB7C-42EE-833B-CF7771B006A3.jpeg

Click on them for votes.