IGNORED

NJWW Fluke Trip out of Neptune/Belmar

20 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

I updated the first post with the day of the trip, what time?  6:00AM departure?

I added it to the NJWW Calendar as well, set it at 6:00AM for now.

lets go with 6:30 AM departure for us Taylor Ham eaters...    Thanks

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

1 hour ago, hemlock said:

I  have been working in upstate  NY . I can't get a yes or no from my boss only  we will see how it goes at the time . Not the answer I expected asking in advance. I have had no time to fish all summer . I apologize my life right know is work and taking care of my mother. You can give my spot to the next in line and when the time comes if there is an opening and I can go  I would definitely go. 

damn sorry to hear that - was looking forward to meeting you.   However your spot goes to Allman and I have fished on this boat with him before and another good guy. 

Allman - all yours brother.  Please send deposit. 

I shot a big 10pt once….

3 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

OK updated departure to 6:30AM, and indicated to arrive by 6:00AM, always be at least 30 min to 1hr before departure :up:

Matt you know of any good cat sitters. Skit needs to be fed at 7am. Then after that he eats. I will leave the deer lion on the counter top it will be marinating. He loves it cooked medium well.  He then uses the litter box and his ass needs wiping after. Then needs to be brushed for about 20 minutes. After that he needs to be held. I usually play some slow music and dance with him. Pretty much after this he sleeps the rest of the day.  He usually gets cat nip but I’m taking that for the fishing trip. Let me know ASAP

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

4 minutes ago, Live to Hunt said:

Matt you know of any good cat sitters. Skit needs to be fed at 7am. Then after that he eats. I will leave the deer lion on the counter top it will be marinating. He loves it cooked medium well.  He then uses the litter box and his ass needs wiping after. Then needs to be brushed for about 20 minutes. After that he needs to be held. I usually play some slow music and dance with him. Pretty much after this he sleeps the rest of the day.  He usually gets cat nip but I’m taking that for the fishing trip. Let me know ASAP

you are off the boat...  Next???

no-fish-for-you.jpg

Edited by JHbowhunter

I shot a big 10pt once….

1 minute ago, Live to Hunt said:

I think Axiom and Swampy are available...

New roster:

JHbowhunter,

LPJR, 

Maximus66,

BowhunterNJ,

Vdep217,

Codaboy,

Live to Hunt,

Lphunsjr, 

Buck154,

Bonefreak,

Allman, 

NOMAD ,

Swamprat,

MZ7Extreme,

Greybeard

OMC is next alternate, followed by FrankieD, followed by Hunter115522

I shot a big 10pt once….

4 hours ago, BowhunterNJ said:

Big seas yesterday no?  Heard they cancelled the PP elks fluke tourney because of it.  Had to be pretty nasty. 

Bunch Pussies, Ed and I fished yesterday on both southern reefs from 6/12. was very fishable until after noon.

The fish were def not in the chewing mood, only had a half dozen small fluke and one 21" keeper, BUT we did fish .

At noon as expected it was building past 4' , and im sure by 4Pm it was FUGLY out there

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

Updated Roster based on some drops:

JHbowhunter,

LPJR, 

Maximus66,

BowhunterNJ,

Vdep217,

Codaboy,

Live to Hunt,

Lphunsjr, 

Buck154,

Bonefreak,

Allman,  

MZ7Extreme,

OMC

NOMAD, 

Swamprat 

Alternates are (in order)  FrankieD , Hunter115522 and NMC02. 

Last 2 listed have not confirmed yet - would like to know by end of today. 

Edited by JHbowhunter

I shot a big 10pt once….