IGNORED

NJWW Fluke Trip out of Neptune/Belmar

The cool thing about this boat is 15 guys will fit on the drift side from bow to stern, with a little elbow room. AND - for those that don't mind casting and bouncing bucktails off the bottom until you are back under the boat - the other side is wide open.  Lots of options.  

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

7 minutes ago, MZ7Extreme said:

I will apologize in advance for my moving from one side of boat to the other as I always fish the drift side of the boat.

Port side is always drift side, but if you want to cast and bounce back to vertical - starboard is always wide open.   We can also work together - a good method is to cast straight up drift from the starboard stern corner, and work it back and down the entire stern until you hit the first guy on the port corner.  You could do that in rotation with several guys. Same from Bow.   Or you can just pick a spot on the drift side an jig or drift entire time.  Many options. 

I shot a big 10pt once….

I’m good with $20 and Jack, will have your PayPal before tonight is over. Maggie is on my laptop working on my books for work, so I can’t kick her off to send you $$ for another fishing trip a week after my 12 day epic fishing adventure. Those of you who remain married know my story....
[emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

30 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

Port side is always drift side, but if you want to cast and bounce back to vertical - starboard is always wide open.   We can also work together - a good method is to cast straight up drift from the starboard stern corner, and work it back and down the entire stern until you hit the first guy on the port corner.  You could do that in rotation with several guys. Same from Bow.   Or you can just pick a spot on the drift side an jig or drift entire time.  Many options. 

Ok then I will be fishing the wide open side... I always cast away from the boat and fish my jigs to the boat. I should have specified lol sorry.

8 hours ago, JHbowhunter said:

Probably depends a lot on the current that day, but what range of bucktail sizes should we have in our arsenal to do This starboard tactic??

38 minutes ago, Bonefreak said:

Probably depends a lot on the current that day, but what range of bucktail sizes should we have in our arsenal to do This starboard tactic??

You can go lighter on starboard side 3-4 ounce perhaps, even lighter weight if drift is not roaring. Port side 4 to 8 ounce. 

Edited by JHbowhunter

I shot a big 10pt once….