IGNORED

Thomas F Breden preserve

16 hours ago, hammer4reel said:

its a good spot, but there have been a few guys there yearly who act like they own it .

even with the lottery draw, they were there every season 

How is this possible 

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Just now, hammer4reel said:

Many of us would like to know .

Sounds like politics. I had an argument with a guy who sold one of the preserves to the land trust. No not about RAGE broadheads. He didn’t like where I was entering the property I guess because it was behind his house. I pretty much told him to eat shit 🤷🏿‍♂️He said he would contact the Land Trust To Handle this. The following year the lottery system started. My opinion is it was started so they could hand pick who they wanted hunting it. Sorry guys. 

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

12 minutes ago, Live to Hunt said:

Sounds like politics. I had an argument with a guy who sold one of the preserves to the land trust. No not about RAGE broadheads. He didn’t like where I was entering the property I guess because it was behind his house. I pretty much told him to eat shit 🤷🏿‍♂️He said he would contact the Land Trust To Handle this. The following year the lottery system started. My opinion is it was started so they could hand pick who they wanted hunting it. Sorry guys. 

I actually think because it was ? That's why TFB is going away from a lottery. So the people they want get it on the first draw. 

As that's how they all used to get . They had a way to beat the draw when it starts by time stamp on the application.

So last few years guys wanted to know how some people drew every year the last 7/8 years on a preserve that gets allot of applicants

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

On 7/15/2018 at 5:58 PM, dimo98 said:

Anyone ever hunt here? was thinking about registering here but want to know if its worth the hour and half drive first

Guess I am at the wrong Preserve Nothing listed in Activities about Hunting.

mbluffs-80.JPG

bowman_hill_view.jpg

Screen-shot-2011-10-22-at-7.03.56-PM.png

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

The main downside of this place is that it is a well known meeting place for footloose and fancy free members of the 'alternative lifestyle' adopting community.  Apparently, wearing camo or orange is the 'code' that indicates both interest and availability.

Edited by madeinuk

9 minutes ago, madeinuk said:

The main downside of this place is that it is a well known meeting place for footloose and fancy free members of the 'alternative lifestyle' adopting community.  Apparently, wearing camo or orange is the 'code' that indicates both interest and availability.

It Is all Revilant when the deer have the same interests 

deer-fail-gay-deer.png

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif