IGNORED

Rage or fixed blade??

LPJR

1 hour ago, Swamprat said:

Anybody have a pic of the "outlaw" running up, cutting out a backstrap and taking off?

Lol 

Nick, Haskell Hunter took the pic of that :rofl:...I am sure once he wakes up the pics will be posted....

Edited by LPJR

3 hours ago, maximus66 said:

Obviously had to be a rage, the buck is still looking around as if it didn’t even know what hit him. The only doubt i may have is that there is no hero pic, rage shooters always have a hero pic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup us hero’s always recover deer for those hero pictures. Now don’t be jealous  :nonono:  you can throw out those shit Muzzy’s and join the hero’s club. 

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Yup us hero’s always recover deer for those hero pictures. Now don’t be jealous  :nonono:  you can throw out those shit Muzzy’s and join the hero’s club. 

Quite all right, i will stick with my thunderheads. Same design since the beginning, razor sharp and accurate. Hmmmm i don’t remember ever reading a thread about someone looking for help or in need of a tracking dog after shooting a deer with their thunderhead. No hero shots needed here, i am humble and don’t advertise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AWM