IGNORED

Summer Get Together Pictures

9 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

Oh man what a great time! Huge thanks to Lou for throwing the party! Was great to hang out with everyone again, throw some axes, shoot jays recurve, drink some beers, eat some venison! Lots of fun! emoji106.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At the end of the day Matt we all have you to thank. NJWW pulls together some great guys. 

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Looks like a great time. I guess I have to check in here a bit more often. I was up there all day yesterday hiking and could have stopped in had I known. Left the house at like 4:15 am, got home at 7 pm. Probably would have needed a shower to be tolerable, but definitely not going in that pool...

Edited by DV1

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

I think between Rusty, Nomad, Trophy8 and myself we can put a hurting on a wood pile. We may have to come up with a few more Lumber Jack sports for the next one. 

Rusty was the Energizer Bunny with splitting wood. Every time you turned around he went back to the pile to split some more.

Trophy8  very impressive wood skills.....hopefully the nursing home has a bus ride for him to the next one :laughing:...JK. Good guy :up:

Jay showed some good double handed axe throwing(one in each hand at the same time) and the under handed throw.

Heard that Matt and Jay were shooting up storm (Never made it over to watch cause there was wood to be split).

Lou's son Christopher was showing off his Motocross skills with his bike. Doing jumps and riding wheelies all around. Going to be a great Motocross rider and start competitions in no time soon. 

Food was great and thanks to Lou for cooking everything up that guys brought. There was a pile and half. Lou will have for the next week from all left over. 

Good time :up:

18 minutes ago, DV1 said:

Looks like a great time. I guess I have to check in here a bit more often. I was up there all day yesterday hiking and could have stopped in had I known. Left the house at like 4:15 am, got home at 7 pm. Probably would have needed a shower to be tolerable, but definitely not going in that pool...

You should have. I got home after 10:30pm from there but I have close to 2 hour drive

10 hours ago, not on the rug said:

Looks like I missed a damn good time.  I did make 6 woodfired sourdough pizzas tonight to entertain the guests.  Loaded with fresh mozz, caramelized onions, fresh basil, homemade sauce and about a half dozen cured italian meats.  So don't worry guys, I didn't starve today

Make sure you don't miss the next one and bring one or two of those pizza's, they sound delicious!

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸