IGNORED

Humming Birds

Had one in the yard Tuesday 7/12 so went and got a feeder and now there are a lot of them feeding on it Have not seen them for some time but now looks like more than one Species and Sizes Looked up proper feeding and care very interesting and fun to Watch.  Ordered another one on Amazon.  Hard to see but look to the right at the base will try to get better photo 

100_1282.JPG

100_1283.JPG

Edited by 1957Buck

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

Very territorial I watch them run each other off the feeder all day long.  Usually there's one that becomes king of the hill and as soon as another shows up he/she comes outta nowhere to run them off.  I out a trail cam up on the feeder last year.  They are cool to watch.  

51 minutes ago, B B said:

Very territorial I watch them run each other off the feeder all day long.  Usually there's one that becomes king of the hill and as soon as another shows up he/she comes outta nowhere to run them off.  I out a trail cam up on the feeder last year.  They are cool to watch.  

Been watching just that real fighters Can't wait till I mount the other feeder. Now make my own Nector 1-4 sugar Water Heated or boiled.  

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif