1957Buck

Trump's Sucessful Nato trip

He Put the Nato members on Notice to pay up The Liberals and Press went Nuts  that he was Ignorant and Rude and now This morning it is reported they all agree to Pay More

81PM265K3+L._SL1500_.jpg

81Gbb9J14xL._SL1500_.jpg

Edited by 1957Buck
  • Like 5
  • Winner 2

49 minutes ago, Stewey said:

That's my man pots and pans, Donald Trump :cool:

I've been seeing this phrase "my man pots and pans" more often.  Can someone explain the meaning to me?

4 minutes ago, Stewey said:

Just an old phrase that my grandpop uses when he talks about someone that he likes

Father used it also Meaning a regular guy -( Just Like Pots and Pans )

• Like 2

When pops is having a bad day and sees me he says,  hi my man pots and pans but today ain't my day cause it ain't going my way 

• Like 1

Have to hand it to The President and First Lady they Make the Others appear under Dressed for the occasion.  as they went to Dinner 

1 hour ago, 1957Buck said:

Have to hand it to The President and First Lady they Make the Others appear under Dressed for the occasion.  as they went to Dinner 

Melania is an absolute smoking first lady. 

• Winner 1

I saw videos of both Bush and Obama while presidents stating that these NATO nations need to pay their fair share, but both failed to get the deal done.

The video showing Trump telling/asking the NATO leader why these nations have not paid their share, and why Germany made a $12 BILLION deal with Russia showed how much he's in charge and how smart he is....This morning NATO had a emergency meeting on raising their percentage payments....Thank You President Trump

2 hours ago, BHC said:

I saw videos of both Bush and Obama while presidents stating that these NATO nations need to pay their fair share, but both failed to get the deal done.

The video showing Trump telling/asking the NATO leader why these nations have not paid their share, and why Germany made a $12 BILLION deal with Russia showed how much he's in charge and how smart he is....This morning NATO had a emergency meeting on raising their percentage payments....Thank You President Trump

He never gives up.  Reported on the way to Dinner with the PM of UK he brought up the Trade Issues and said the Brexit failure could hurt them in Trade with the US . All this while the Hearing goes on to Nowhere, at of all thing The Intelligence Committee