IGNORED

WTB : utility trailer

Gruntinbuck

29 minutes ago, mattg1500 said:

I mite have a trailer wiring kit to throw in!

It needs to be rewired and it needs tires. Otherwise, it's a good trailer. I just don't use it anymore. It has high wooden sides and a wooden tailgate made of locust. I salt treated it many years ago and it's still good.

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

4 minutes ago, Tarhunt said:

It needs to be rewired and it needs tires. Otherwise, it's a good trailer. I just don't use it anymore. It has high wooden sides and a wooden tailgate made of locust. I salt treated it many years ago and it's still good.

If i can find that kit in my garage and someone can throw in tires hes got a good trailer for free!

Scratch Harbor Freight Can't sell them anymore  bet you will get many PM s on it     :poke: good luck many new from $400 up  even on Amazon free shipping
71w4KptvS7L._SL1200_.thumb.jpg.73ba7e41b5c62c66e7af3c3dc03f0f8a.jpg
I hope this doesn't hijack this post, but why are those inexpensive folding utility trailers no longer sold?

David

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, yoda4x4 said:

I hope this doesn't hijack this post, but why are those inexpensive folding utility trailers no longer sold?

David

When I called the Harbor Freight to ask why they no longer sold them The answer I got was The Dept. of Transportation stopped them from selling them but was not clear on why. Safty was mentioned. One wonders why all of a sudden after so many YEARS like mine some 28 years there is issues. But maybe in 2 years they can sell them again.  

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

When I called the Harbor Freight to ask why they no longer sold them The answer I got was The Dept. of Transportation stopped them from selling them but was not clear on why. Safty was mentioned. One wonders why all of a sudden after so many YEARS like mine some 28 years there is issues. But maybe in 2 years they can sell them again.  
That's weird. I bought one like 20 yrs ago from eBay and my brother still uses it to this day with no issues.

David

1 minute ago, yoda4x4 said:

That's weird. I bought one like 20 yrs ago from eBay and my brother still uses it to this day with no issues.

David

Same here ran the GSP to Forked River and beyond for many Years with mine with 2 Yamaha 250 Endura Bikes and one Quad standing upright.  60 MPH. Carried Lumber. Stumps-Brush  Pavers - Dirt - Lawn Tractors  Replaced the Tires 3 times due to Dry Rot Cracking.  The only thing that was a Problem was where the Licence Plate was Mount under the Tail Light. was constantly being bent so I made 2 Brackets to Mount the Tail Lights and Plate above the Bed. Also, put Tubes in Tires even the spare a Must to Have.   Oh And one rewiring when I extended the Tong of the trailer 6 ft so when I carried Our Kayaks they did not stick over the rear of the trailer. With the homemade sides removed it fits under my One Deck out of site and weather.   

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif