IGNORED

Indian Food, How Is It?

BHC

35 minutes ago, 1957Buck said:

Vey true but even if and when they See & Hear negative words. They are above the Ignorance and Bigotry it is in their Culture of Tolerance.   They Practice and live their Beliefs. The friends I know feel America is their New Home but also feel they are Guests. And respect their Hosts.  I was Taught In Church Sunday School by our teacher That Saying This is my Black Friend --Now add Indian friend the point it was somehow racists Rather than Just Saying This is My Freind.  Just as you mentioned a Few Friends rather than My Indian Friends. Just as curry is repulsive to some Garlic is to Others.   

This is how liberals transformed this nation. And the transformed are stuttering when something as normal and natural as "my Indian friend" is said:down: 

I have:

black friends
Italian friends
Jewish friends
Irish friends
Polish friends and so on

If someone does not like the qualifier then he can't be my friend :happywave:

I had a late night Indian food dinner last night from Manjal Indian Cuisine, Ridgewood through Grubhub.
The food was good, but the spices were different than the food from Shalimar Restaurant, Indian-Pakistan food in
Iselin/Islam.

3 hours ago, Stan Putz said:

I've made it many times (venison), it's quite good. Thai curry with deer meat is good also, any recipe that calls for goat works well with venison.

But I wiped my ass with toilet paper, and washed both hands well with soap and water before any food preparation started. In case anyone is interested.:cook2:;)

And squealed like a little girl and thanked the lord after you took a moment - before you ate it... Right Stan?

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

I wouldn’t consider myself supersensitive. But now when somebody types in “Indian food NJ” in Google this thread will come up. And some things that have been posted here are derogatory and creating stereotypes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, tjfslaughter said:

I wouldn’t consider myself supersensitive. But now when somebody types in “Indian food NJ” in Google this thread will come up. And some things that have been posted here are derogatory and creating stereotypes.

I think you are too sensitive.

8 hours ago, tjfslaughter said:

Well I think based on your post in this thread you are a racist and a bigot. Your generalizations are insulting. I really think you should think before you post on a forum that is public information.

I am not even offended :happywave: by your statement because it is obvious you don’t understand the meaning of the two words, bigot and racist. The political correctness got hold of you so I am sad for you, not offended.

1 hour ago, tjfslaughter said:

I am not sensitive Rather Tolerant of others who I feel worthy of it. To many disrespects out of Ignorance, some feel they are joking but they are the Joke, 

Many ( Most ) are Parrots repeating Stereotypes Not Actual Contact. To Judge anyone by their Foods is a bigger Joke.  

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

30 minutes ago, 1957Buck said:

I am not sensitive Rather Tolerant of others who I feel worthy of it. To many disrespects out of Ignorance, some feel they are joking but they are the Joke, 

Many ( Most ) are Parrots repeating Stereotypes Not Actual Contact. To Judge anyone by their Foods is a bigger Joke.  

I think in your case its just a problem with reading comprehension.

and

the-wambulance-millennials-snowflakes-cupcakes-mobile-crying-post-all-9416296.png