BHC

Indian Food, How Is It?

1 hour ago, tjfslaughter said:

I wouldn’t consider myself supersensitive. But now when somebody types in “Indian food NJ” in Google this thread will come up. And some things that have been posted here are derogatory and creating stereotypes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you are too sensitive.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

I am offended that you feel he is being too sensitive. 

Well then, I’m offended that you are offended:happywave:

I think you are too sensitive.

Well I think based on your post in this thread you are a racist and a bigot. Your generalizations are insulting. I really think you should think before you post on a forum that is public information.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, tjfslaughter said:

Well I think based on your post in this thread you are a racist and a bigot. Your generalizations are insulting. I really think you should think before you post on a forum that is public information.

I am not even offended :happywave: by your statement because it is obvious you don’t understand the meaning of the two words, bigot and racist. The political correctness got hold of you so I am sad for you, not offended.

1 hour ago, tjfslaughter said:

I wouldn’t consider myself supersensitive. But now when somebody types in “Indian food NJ” in Google this thread will come up. And some things that have been posted here are derogatory and creating stereotypes.

I am not sensitive Rather Tolerant of others who I feel worthy of it. To many disrespects out of Ignorance, some feel they are joking but they are the Joke, 

Many ( Most ) are Parrots repeating Stereotypes Not Actual Contact. To Judge anyone by their Foods is a bigger Joke.  

30 minutes ago, 1957Buck said:

I am not sensitive Rather Tolerant of others who I feel worthy of it. To many disrespects out of Ignorance, some feel they are joking but they are the Joke, 

Many ( Most ) are Parrots repeating Stereotypes Not Actual Contact. To Judge anyone by their Foods is a bigger Joke.  

I think in your case its just a problem with reading comprehension.

and

the-wambulance-millennials-snowflakes-cupcakes-mobile-crying-post-all-9416296.png

• Haha 1

I will make this thread equal. WHITE TRASH because I’m sure no one would care about any google searches if the thread started off this way. 

0AE406D8-07B5-4D03-883D-3C240038716A.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Live to Hunt said:

I will make this thread equal. WHITE TRASH because I’m sure no one would care about any google searches if the thread started off this way. 

Well, I gotta say, me and the Misses and her kids are all offended by this comment sir. We don't eat Indian food, or sushi, or anything that they don't sell at Walmart or that I can't shoot out the car window or catch off of the municipal dock, but I still feel slighted. Can anyone spare a few dabs of that butthurt cream?

most-white-trash-photo.jpg

• Haha 5

On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 8:15 PM, BHC said:

Cause a I never had a desire to try it....the wife wanted it, so what the hell I'll try it... 

Now we know who runs the household.  :rofl:

28 minutes ago, nmc02 said:

I love all types of food. Vietnamese is one of my favorites 

Kind of Lean towards Portuguese over all others.  Especially Down Neck  Newark.  and 2 others Closeby. 

I love all types of food. Vietnamese is one of my favorites 

My favorite is Mexican. One of my favorite dishes is molecajate. Which is cactus other vegetables, and cheese served in sort of a fajita scenario.

• Like 1

I didn't know that asking about Indian food would be racist....but then what do I know I'm just a guinea...... :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, BHC said:

I didn't know that asking about Indian food would be racist....but then what do I know I'm just a guinea...... :)

You see what you started. I always knew you were a trouble maker. You and Rusty!!

• Agree 1
  • Haha 2

Blame my wife, she wanted Hindu food that night, and I had no idea what to expect ......:popcorn:

On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 5:15 AM, Live to Hunt said:

Yup now I’m never eating Indian food :eek:

tumblr_m9qb2nxm3z1qb7h3no1_500.jpg

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Lunatic said:

I always knew you were a trouble maker. You and Rusty!!

Matt pays me extra to stir the pot, it's keeps activity up on his site.  

Do you really think I eat veggie burgers, 6 pieces of fruit/ day, or have a flip phone?  Really?  :whatever:

And that's not my woodpile, it's my neighbors.  I heat with gas, I don't even have a wood stove.  And you don't wanna know the truth about that girl that shoots all those big bucks or that silly dog that I post pictures of.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2