IGNORED

Took JH and Another Limit

Buck154

Got a text from Jack yesterday asking which party boat he should go on today. He wanted to go fluking on his day off. I told him to go with me and my uncle. Well he made a good decision cause we got our limit.  It wasn't a easy limit either. Took till 2:30pm to get it. We had 3 in the box in the first hour then not another till 12:30. 12:30 is when we finally got some wind. Before that it was no drift, no current  and HOT. I was feeling bad cause we got our limit the past 2 times. I felt a lot better after we got our limit.  

Jack had the big fish award for Sea robin,dogfish,skate and fluke(21.5") for most of the day. Then stole big fluke from him with a 25" the last hour. We caught a lot junk fish today. Was a good day with Jack and my uncle.  I will let Jack add some.

20180704_154843.jpg

20180704_154736.jpg

20180704_144030.jpg

69418.jpeg

22 hours ago, Buck154 said:

I was sweating it :nailbiter:

literally, once that sun got up, between like 7:30 am and 12:30pm had to be some of the hottest brutal conditions I can recall fishing in.   We sure worked hard and kept at it, but it's amazing how "easy" it can get when the conditions turn around and you start feeling confident again.    Had a great time - I am not the best fluke fisherman in the world - still learning and learned some more today.  Me getting a limit is not always "the norm" and to get a limit +1 was sweet, mixed in with all the shorts and many fish in the 17-17/34" range as well.   Definitely broke my personal dogfish record today as well.    Your uncle was a pisser and a blast to fish with.   Thanks again Captain John!

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….