BowhunterNJ

2013-2014 NJW&W Member Pics from Stand/Blind

Way up in the treetops above my head. ..

one Hunter has scored while the other waits. ..

20130916_170619.jpg

Edited by Palawman30
  • Agree 2

Well, my Saturday started off with the alarm clock ringing at 3:3oam. Into the shower, get dressed, head to the spot, get up in the stand at 5:15am and did not spook anything off the bait.

Hunting ready by 5:30am and now just waiting for shooting light. I like to get in real early and let the woods recover from my intrusion..lol

Eagerly awaiting the deer.................................... 9 hours later. The walk of shame... Did not see an animal the whole sit... :-(

IMG_0134 copy.jpg

IMG_0191 copy.jpg

Edited by BowTechExperience
  • Agree 1

Went out about 4:30 pm and set up a GB in Hacklebarney State Park today.  about 5:30 heard sticks cracking out in the woods so i figured i'd put my jacket on real quick before the deer got to close.. Bent over to pick it up and, well, 2 does  were already 15 yards away and looking right at me. They were standing in a spot i couldnt see.. i froze in place but it was to late, i'd been busted again and and a with a couple stomps of the hoofs, snort and a weez, they bolted.. :banghead:

GB.jpg

• Agree 1

IMG_0336.jpg

Here's a shot of where I hunt during a scouting trip yesterday.  Not the exact spot where my stand is, but I like the photo so I posted it.  And this isn't staged either!

• Agree 1

I bought a new TeePee type GB a week or so ago.. Shooting port was to big so i zipped it up and cut my own...

GB2.jpg

Edited by Axiom
  • Agree 1

Hunting my favorite stand tonight at Black Knights range i've killed more deer out of this stand than all my other spots combined Posted Image

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk now Free

• Agree 1