BowhunterNJ

2013-2014 NJW&W Member Pics from Stand/Blind

IMG_0336.jpg

Here's a shot of where I hunt during a scouting trip yesterday.  Not the exact spot where my stand is, but I like the photo so I posted it.  And this isn't staged either!

• Agree 1

I bought a new TeePee type GB a week or so ago.. Shooting port was to big so i zipped it up and cut my own...

GB2.jpg

Edited by Axiom
  • Agree 1

Hunting my favorite stand tonight at Black Knights range i've killed more deer out of this stand than all my other spots combined Posted Image

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk now Free

• Agree 1

Just got settled in a spot near work. First time hunting it hopefully some does move with the front coming through tonight

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1382469466990.jpg

• Agree 1

Saw a Ma doe and her 2 yung'ns from this spot today.. let them walk by hopeing a buck would be following them..No such luck... was going to bag one when they came back.. But, when they returned they walked along the edge of that pond.. Out of range.. eh, no biggie.

Pond Stand.jpg

• Agree 1

Little bit chilly ! Need that sun to get up quick ! Couple does so far . No buck hound'n them

image.jpg

• Agree 1

With my shoulder well enough to shoot a dozen arrows I hit the woods for the first time this season on Sunday. I went to a private horse farm I have permisson to hunt. I saw this momma doe and her two young ones right under my stand but figured since I still had a little venison left from last season I would pass... this time.

My arrow is on the rest pointing toward the deer.

IMG_1534.JPG
  • Agree 3

Quiet today....I'm getting bored.

Sent from my Windows Phone using Tapatalk.

This is the best time of year surprised guys aren't seeing more action

This is the best time of year surprised guys aren't seeing more action

Yeah, me too.  I am seeing a few doe, but they are always on the opposite side of a field.  So I move and they show up where I was yesterday. 

I think they are avoiding the estrous I have out.  Saw a 6 pointer yesterday.  Just frustrated I guess...

I saw all kinds if action on sat. Yesterday and today. Nothing. Saw 2 bucks this am and they weren't chasing,seeking or anything. Just browsing.