spltlim

what up

Hello ,

I've been bow hunting in NJ for a few years but have never joined an online forum . This site looks and feels comfortable.. no drama . I'm looking forward to learning new things.

image.jpg

• Agree 1

Thank you gentlemen for the welcome. The buck was recently taken in zone 2...between harvesting this buck and having my other half score on her first deer , I'm a happy and grateful guy .

• Agree 1

Thanks Matty and Axiom for the welcome. I'm posting for myself and the other half .. May I post a pic of her first harvest under my screen name ? I'm so proud she took it with a bow .

May I post a pic of her first harvest under my screen name

Post away, man.. I'd like to see it...

Thanks Axiom, bringing her from a sheltered life ( buying meat from Pathmark ) to seeing her harvest food is priceless. I'm glad to have a girl that's willing to help me drag : )

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Agree 2

sweet.. :up: .. I'm glad my girl doesnt like to hunt though.. My time in the woods is my time away from her and i like it that way.. However, I'd really enjoy her company if she would help me drag... :cupcoffee:

Thanks BowhunterNJ & Axiom . I was humbled when she trudged through the woods in the dark w the dead sled to help me with my buck . She's a keeper .

• Agree 1

Nice work by her . She is a keeper alright . Congrats to the both of you on a couple nice deer!

• Agree 1