IGNORED

Epidural Next Week !!!

BHC

3 hours ago, BHC said:

After dealing with back issues over the last 4 years, with physical therapy not helping, I'm scheduled week from this Friday for a epidural shot in the area of C5 & C6.....Two doctors agree this is the best treatment for me at this time, both read my MRI and both said the area of the pain is that of a much older person.....I guess 22 years of scuffling and fighting with inmates have taken it's toll. They told me from the time arrive till I leave will be maybe a total of 2 hours, they did say I should have someone drop/pick me up......It's only about 2 miles from me, so the wife will do it

Feel better Joe. Looks like you visited Dr. Summeroff?

Suprised you couldn't hold out for Dr. Falloff......:rofl:

1 hour ago, Stewey said:

Been getting 1 a year for the last 3years and they do help , piece of cake BBC. I even drove myself there with no driver and drove right back to work after the procedure,  told them my son was picking me up 

1 hour ago, maximus66 said:

It is a steroid used to relieve pain by numbing the nerves. Most people think an epidural is a needle but it is actually the space around the spine between the nerves known as the epidural area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife had 3 a year from 2013-2017 due to herniated discs on her L4/L5 and L5/S1 from a car accident. They stopped relieving any pain so she had a procedure called a radio frequency ablation done. She had that done in April of 2017. Thankfully it has helped a lot. She still feels discomfort sometimes but not shooting pain like she used to. 

After my last epidural. They recommended an inversion table and that thing has helped me a lot. Between the chiropractor and the table I feel a lot better. And lots of walking at work and up and down mountain streams I have to think helps too. I hope the epidural helps you and you get relief. Nothing sucks worse than severe neck and back pain. 

• 2 weeks later...