IGNORED

Epidural Next Week !!!

BHC

After dealing with back issues over the last 4 years, with physical therapy not helping, I'm scheduled week from this Friday for a epidural shot in the area of C5 & C6.....Two doctors agree this is the best treatment for me at this time, both read my MRI and both said the area of the pain is that of a much older person.....I guess 22 years of scuffling and fighting with inmates have taken it's toll. They told me from the time arrive till I leave will be maybe a total of 2 hours, they did say I should have someone drop/pick me up......It's only about 2 miles from me, so the wife will do it

How’s your weight?  

Bingo, best thing for your back is to minimize your front(belly) then to build the surrounding muscles on your back. I had back surgery when i was 26, i think i am in better shape today than i was at 26 due to the commitment to strength/flexibility training of the muscles around the affected spine area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AWM

Good luck!!  My pal who is elderly has had good luck for many years w his bad back by drinking a glass or 2 of that Knox glucosamine gelatin supplement. He swears by it!!  If he misses a few days without drinking it, he said he starts to feel his back pain. He is 76 and lives a very active, sporting lifestyle.....and grows Christmas trees on his farm, which is not easy work. 

Just now, Batsto said:

Good Luck Man! Maybe Chris Christie could wrestle with those lovely jail birds while you recover. He needs some workouts. 

I would do nothing if it was him or Murphy.....Ok I would do something, grab some popcorn:popcorn: