IGNORED

Man Caves

LPJR

Post up pics of your Man Cave or wherever you go to relax.......Could be a trophy room, barn, den, a favorite chair, tree stand, field, whatever...These are some pics of my spot where I spend a bit of time especially in the winter time, the garage..

I grew up loving Hot Wheels and have a few. I found a set of Hot Wheels crayons at the Englishtown swap meet a few years ago, pretty cool.... 

thumbnail_Resized_20180622_151344_9613.jpg

thumbnail_Resized_20180622_151433_3688.jpg

thumbnail_Resized_20180622_151645_7111.jpg

thumbnail_Resized_20180622_151716_4515.jpg

thumbnail_Resized_20180622_151604_96.jpg

thumbnail_Resized_20180622_153305_4546.jpg

Edited by LPJR

Despite my wife's objections I am transforming my living room to a hunting cabin. I have  now 8 sculls, bear and beaver  skin and 2 turkey fans on the wall. Waiting for Jay to get my December buck mounted and that will go up as well. Life is too short not to enjoy it.

167690938_JTUV1fOY.jpg

Edited by Lunatic

24 minutes ago, LPJR said:

Post up pics of your Man Cave or where you go that makes you feel relaxed.....Could be a trophy room, barn, den, whatever...These are some pics of my spot where I spend a bit of time, the garage..

I grew up loving Hot Wheels and have a few. I found a set of Hot Wheels crayons at the Englishtown swap meet a few years ago, pretty cool.... 

thumbnail_Resized_20180622_151344_9613.jpg

All that looks good!!!

Edited by Lunatic

20 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

Re you a Goalie? Do you still play?

I played a little bit when I was in middle/high school. Don’t play anymore. The stick on the wall is an autographed stick from Martin Brodeur that was given to my little brother right before he passed away. I have a jersey of his as well that I still need to case and display. The case thats above the floating table is a baseball bat signed by Cal Ripken Jr that was also given to him before he passed. 

4 hours ago, Rusty said:

My wood pile is where I relax,  but I won't post pictures cuz last time I did everyone made fun of me.  

No judging here. Post anything you want to, I helped out a bit for you above Rusty....

If anyone makes fun, have them see me....:rofl: