yoda4x4

You May Remember Me...

Hey guys. You may remember me, I was an NJH member a long time ago but stopped using that site because of a number of despicable members that frequented it. I literally swore to myself that I would never join another NJ site. But, I've been peeking at this site for some time to see how good/bad the members were and after watching on the sidelines, I figured that since the members here seem pretty cool, I should come out of the shadows and participate. I hope I can be as helpful to you all as you can be with me.

David

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

• Like 13

YO YODA,  it's great to hear from you again.  Welcome to the site.  :up: :up:

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Welcome - some of the NJH flotsam and jetsam resurfaces here from time to time and try their best to derail the site, but the mods over here are highly skilled professionals and the trolls efforts quickly become futile.  All we ask is that the members respect each other, and to take personal grievances "offline" and use the personal message route.      We do appreciate good humor and ball busting - just don't want it to ever turn into what NJH had evolved into. Lot's of knowledge to be had from the membership here, and we would love to hear your stories and contributions going forward as our membership and knowledge base continues to grow. 

Edited by JHbowhunter
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Welcome!  

Beer or Chardonnay?                                                                                                                                                               

Edited by 3Blade
  • Haha 2

Welcome to the site Yoda. I think you will find W&W highly enjoyable with very little drama or negativity. When both surfaces intentionally, the mods are all over it. This site is proving to be the opposite that everything NJH has become. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

welcome Dave.....Its about time.....This place is nothing like that Sh*tHole NJH

• Agree 1

Welcome back and long time, no see.  Think of this site as the best of the old NJH and none of the newer crap we all endured or bailed out of long ago once that site got sold.     

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JHbowhunter said:

Welcome - some of the NJH flotsam and jetsam resurfaces here from time to time and try their best to derail the site, but the mods over here are highly skilled professionals and the trolls efforts quickly become futile.  

I like to call that the Ladder of Doom.  They quickly climb to the top only to find it is unsupported in any way and down they come toppling, banished for life.  :)

• Haha 1

Welcome! Do you like puppies or kittens? LiveToHunt wants to know.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 4

56 minutes ago, Tarhunt said:

Welcome! Do you like puppies or kittens? LiveToHunt wants to know.

Definitely puppies.  I happen to have a chocolate lab named Emmitt.

4 hours ago, 3Blade said:

Welcome!  

Beer or Chardonnay?                                                                                                                                                               

Neither... I don't drink alcohol; guess that makes me boring.

Thanks guys for the welcome.

David

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

Welcome to the site!

Edited by Nomad

Hell no Yoda you have to have some freak in you. Welcome I remember you also. Great bunch of guys here

• Haha 1

How was your season last year Yoda?  Any good pictures or stories to share?    

How was your season last year Yoda?  Any good pictures or stories to share?    
Last year was a good but interesting and sometimes strange year.

The good:
I wound up shooting 5 deer (3 time I tied for most deer in a year), 2 of which were busted up bucks. And for the first time ever, I shot 2 does in a single morning with my xbow (Tenpoint Titan Xtreme). 1 of my bucks was one heavy SOB; it took me and my buddy (luknikk) to get him to the truck as he died down at the bottom of this hill. My butcher told me he was 160lbs field dressed. Because I was able to fill my freezer as fast as I did, I cut my season off a full month earlier and was able to spend my allotted hunting time with my daughter.

The bad:
I didn't see nearly as many deer as I have in previous seasons. And I didn't see a whole lot of rutting activity.

But no matter what, I filled the freezer and am truly thankful for that... not to mention that I had a great time doing it.

David

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

• Like 2