IGNORED

anyone got Beretta 92FS 10-round mags for sale?

mazzgolf

Well, due to the liberal anti-gun zealots in this state, my dad is now looking for 10-round mags for Beretta 92FS that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Anyone have any for sale? If so, let me know and I'll pass the info on to him.

24 minutes ago, Shakyjake said:

Last I read, there would be a clause allowing us to keep them if we already owned them. Just like the last time our 92's were affected.

No, you have 180 days to get rid of them or permanently modify them.  Clock is now ticking....  I posted some notes from Nappen in another thread about this.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

Last time was the federal ban (that was the assault weapons ban) - this is a state ban and our wonderful legislatures have all made those that own 15-round magazines legally now criminals in 180 days. There is NO grandfather clause in the  new law.

37 minutes ago, vdep217 said:

2 for 29

out of stock.  Which seems to be the problem everywhere - nothing in stock for a reasonable price (not interested in buying from gun stores that want to fleece gun owners by jacking up their prices when new anti-gun laws get enacted.).