IGNORED

"1st Annual" Summer Get Together at LPJR's, July 14

Date:  Saturday July 14  (rain date, Sunday the 15th) 

Time:  1:00 pm - until the beer is gone

Where:  74 Branchville-Lawson Rd,  Newton (Hampton Twp.) 

What:    Bow Shoot,    Wild Game BBQ,    Home-Brew Challenge: HH takes on all challengers,    3-Wheeler Races,   Rusty's MARCO POLO chainsaw challenge,   Hatchet Throwing Challenge vs. 3Blade,  Wood Splitting Challenge vs. Nomad,  Speedo Swimming Races with Tarhunt,  Poker Shoot with DBuck,   .  .  .  .  any other suggestions?      

Sign-up:

1.  LPJR and Junior

2.  Rusty and The Beard  -  Grilled Backstraps and Elk Burgers

3.  BowhunterNJ - Beer, to back up HH's supply  

4.  Haskell Hunter - Home Brew  

5.  3 Blade  - Throwing Hatchets 

6.  Jersey Jay 

7.  Bill W and a 3 year old  

8.  Trophy 8

9.  Live to Hunt, his kitty bloomers, and his massage therapist

10. Rug and his wife and his girlfriend

11.  Greybeard and his scoped long bow  

12.  Swamprat and some local pork roll brew. 

Screen Shot 2018-07-09 at 5.46.35 AM.png

Edited by LPJR

4 hours ago, Rusty said:

What:  Bow Shoot,  Wild Game BBQ,  Home-Brew,  3-Wheeler Races,  Hatchet Throwing,  Wood Splitting,  Speedo Swimming Races in the pool with Tarhunt   .  .  .  .  any other suggestions?      

You should have a poker shoot,everyone throws in $5-10.  Set up 5 stations (or 1 big station ) put cards in envelopes(or not), every one shoots 5 cards, whoever has the best 5 card hand wins. If there is a tie you have a hi/lo shoot off. This is an idea I've had for a while, just never put it together .  We used to have dollar shoots , everyone throws in a buck, originally we shot dollar bills, then we switched to copies of $1 bills, closest to George's nose wins

13 hours ago, Bucksnbows said:

Sorry that I'm going to miss this one! 

Not like you have a good excuse like you will be "fly fishing in Labrador, Nova Scotia" or some other dream place Brian...……………….

Oh wait, you will be!!! :rofl:  You better post up some pics! 

Edited by LPJR

I'd love to make it just to meet a few of you gents in person but unfortunately I won't be up that way until the following weekend, and on Sat of that weekend I'll have my grandson at the Teen Anglers event at the Pequest Hatchery for the morning followed by an afternoon on the Flatbrook. Looking forward to the pics and tales though!

I'd love to make it just to meet a few of you gents in person but unfortunately I won't be up that way until the following weekend, and on Sat of that weekend I'll have my grandson at the Teen Anglers event at the Pequest Hatchery for the morning followed by an afternoon on the Flatbrook. Looking forward to the pics and tales though!
Hmmm... you will be driving right through our territory I believe from the pequest to the flatbrook.. pop in!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 10:51 AM, Rusty said:

What:  Bow Shoot,  Wild Game BBQ,  Home-Brew,  3-Wheeler Races,  Hatchet Throwing,  Wood Splitting,  Speedo Swimming Races in the pool with Tarhunt,  Poker Shoot with DBuck,   .  .  .  .  any other suggestions?      

I won't be there, I was just suggesting something for you to do.