IGNORED

Hit the Big Flatbrook with BucksnBows and my son

LPJR

I actually felt pressure because Lou's son has a lot "riding" on his son catching a trout on the fly.  But I'll let Lou tell that story.  More pix to come after I eat dinner.  Great time, Lou! 

BTW, why does that son of yours have the reflexes of a dead man? :rofl:  

1 minute ago, Bucksnbows said:

I actually felt pressure because Lou's son has a lot "riding" on his son catching a trout on the fly.  But I'll let Lou tell that story.  More pix to come after I eat dinner.  Great time, Lou! 

BTW, why does that son of yours have the reflexes of a dead man? :rofl:  

I would also feel pressure with Lou standing behind me:super:

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

2 hours ago, Bucksnbows said:

After Jr was missing a couple of trout because he wasn't concentrating, I jokingly said to Brian that I was maybe not going to "concentrate" on checking out a couple of YZ125 dirt bikes we are planning on looking at to upgrade his 100 unless he caught one.…...AMAZING how fast he began to hook up and land trout within 5 minutes! :rofl:  Was lots of fun Brian! 

Edited by LPJR

38 minutes ago, cappy said:

Looks like a successful trip.  Any bugs coming off the water?  What flies were you using?

No, but as is typical of Woerner's Hole, fish were rising sporadically to whatever.  Pine needles mostly.  I wished I had my terrestrial box because a black ant would have been the ticket.  That said, we fished dirty.  As in a gray mop fly with an orange head and a rainbow warrior trailer under a strike indicator.  Lou landed one stripping an olive woolly bugger.

Lou, let's get out again soon!