• White Wine, like "Chardonnay" for example
    • Red Wine, like "Merlot" for example
    • Vodka, as in Martini's, or mixed drinks
    • Gin - as in Martini's, tonic, etc
    • Bourbon
    • Scotch
    • Rye
    • Beer (real beer - not light beer)
    • Light Beer (not really beer but ok for some)
    • Rum
    • Tequila
    • Fruity concoctions made with any or all of the aforementioned ingredients (little umbrella's optional)
    • I don't drink (admirable)
  2. 2. Archery weapon of choice

3. 3. Favorite breed of dog

• Duck Dogs - Labs and Chessies
    • Golden Retriever, and their various hybrid spin-offs
    • Beagles, and other like hounds
    • The shorthaired pointers - GSPs, English poiners, vizla, weimariner, for example
    • Long Haired pointers - Setters, Spaniels
    • Flushers - like springer spaniels
    • Mixed breed, pound pups, rescues, etc (very admirable and not a man-card deduction at all)
    • Toy breeds (Pomeranians, poodles, shitsu, chihuaha, Yorkies, etc etc)
    • German Shepherds, Rotties, Dobermans (The Germans)
    • Herders (Collie, Aussie, sheepdog, etc)
    • All other non-hunting, non-herding, non-german, non-toy, non-mixed breed dogs so as not to offend anyone
    • I prefer cats

Polls are limited to 3 questions, I thought it would be both entertaining and informative to cover a wide variety of topics.  Note - this poll is quite fine for women too, please do not be offended it's not really gender specific and if you are gender neutral or confused, by all means please participate as well.

Edited by JHbowhunter

1 hour ago, Mixbaghunter said:

And what is wrong with a good lab or a x bow

nothing wrong with a lab... lol

Will let these polls percolate a few days the we can form some general conclusions about our diverse membership. 

13 hours ago, Mixbaghunter said:

And what is wrong with a good lab or a x bow

12 hours ago, JHbowhunter said:

nothing wrong with a lab... lol

Will let these polls percolate a few days the we can form some general conclusions about our diverse membership. 

Nothing at all...if you're the back waxing type.  I hear labs are excellent at retrieving bon bons from the freezer and your favorite pair of high heels from the closet.  Xguns are also good too...for teaching kids how to shoot when they aren't strong enough to draw 35lbs yet

• Like 1

1 hour ago, not on the rug said:

Nothing at all...if you're the back waxing type.  I hear labs are excellent at retrieving bon bons from the freezer and your favorite pair of high heels from the closet.  Xguns are also good too...for teaching kids how to shoot when they aren't strong enough to draw 35lbs yet

or when your 78

• Winner 1

36 minutes ago, hiking said:

or when your 78

Absolutely.  I hope to live to be 78 one day and I'll hunt for as long as I can.  When I can't draw a bow anymore, you better believe I'll be sitting there with an Xbow. 

I'm just busting balls with my posts.  Sometimes folks get butthurt over silly things

Edited by not on the rug

10 hours ago, not on the rug said:

Absolutely.  I hope to live to be 78 one day and I'll hunt for as long as I can.  When I can't draw a bow anymore, you better believe I'll be sitting there with an Xbow. 

I'm just busting balls with my posts.  Sometimes folks get butthurt over silly things

Have to have fun or this world would be one boring place :up:

• Like 1

While we really need to look at Polls 2 and 3 to draw the total conclusion - thankfully no W&W members prefer toy dog breeds, or fruity umbrella drinks..    A few areas for concern, but nothing too alarming, since we have become a membership accepting of the cat lovers.

23 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

While we really need to look at Polls 2 and 3 to draw the total conclusion - thankfully no W&W members prefer toy dog breeds, or fruity umbrella drinks..    A few areas for concern, but nothing too alarming, since we have become a membership accepting of the cat lovers.

Lol. 

I'm not ashamed to admit that I enjoy a well made frozen pina colada or real (not frozen) margarita after a nice day on the beach.  It's not my drink of choice, but after coming off the sand, it really does hit the spot.  Sometimes those drinks come with umbrellas...

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, not on the rug said:

Lol. 

I'm not ashamed to admit that I enjoy a well made frozen pina colada or real (not frozen) margarita after a nice day on the beach.  It's not my drink of choice, but after coming off the sand, it really does hit the spot.  Sometimes those drinks come with umbrellas...

you are playing with fire...

• Haha 2