Posted (edited)

Trump and his negotiating team make history. Looks like a strong start. Trump's stamina is unbelievable. Liberal Heads are exploding! 

image.jpeg

Edited by Batsto
  • Agree 1

Incredible. 6 months ago nuclear war was on the horizon. Now by looks of  kim Jung face there going out for a sodi pop. Trump will never get credit from the left.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

31 minutes ago, mikejd said:

Incredible. 6 months ago nuclear war was on the horizon. Now by looks of  kim Jung face there going out for a sodi pop. Trump will never get credit from the left.

No truer words can be spoken - there is nothing and I mean nothing he could do that would endear him to the left and we all know who "the left" are...

• Agree 1

The liberal coverage is so expected......"bland agreement"...."not enough specifics"....  of course if Obama had signed it the coverage would be totally different.  There really is no unbiased news now (probably never was...it was just a sham).    Any agreement could always be better...but this is undoubtedly a good thing....a step in the right direction.  Trump derangement syndrome sufferers can't even admit it.  

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

While it seems encouraging, lets wait for tangible evidence that this will actually yield positive results.

Edited by ESetter
  • Agree 1

59 minutes ago, mikejd said:

Agreed, and not only was nuclear war inevitable, the left said Trump was going to start it.  What liberals don't understand is balls.  Balls of steel.  Obama certainly had no balls.  But then again, neither did most of the Presidents before him when it comes to North Korea.  All the US actions before Trump were designed to keep nukes out of NK, yet NK has nukes.  So dismal failure there and not just by Obama.  How the left can keep up their attacks without most of the voters in the country not scratching their collective heads is beyond me.  All conventional wisdom says the Republicans will lose the House at a minimum this fall, but I think we're going to see history once again this November.  And the left will meltdown unlike anything we've seen to date.    

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

i said it before if trump achieves peace with NK and  things keep going well for trump like not losing control of the house we are going to need a lot of stratjackets :rofl: the liberals are going to melt and i don't think it will be pretty ...

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, buckhound said:

i said it before if trump achieves peace with NK and  things keep going well for trump like not losing control of the house we are going to need a lot of stratjackets :rofl: the liberals are going to melt and i don't think it will be pretty ...

Most of the liberals are not pretty now.  Could they get uglier?!  In all seriousness this is incredible step forward for everyone.

4 hours ago, mikejd said:

That's fine, they are looking really stupid going all out against anything Trump and people know it. He will win by a  landslide next elections.

• Agree 1

On 6/12/2018 at 9:06 AM, ESetter said:

While it seems encouraging, lets wait for tangible evidence that this will actually yield positive results.

Yup.   I've seen nothing yet to suggest this isn't just yet another North Korean ploy to, "run out the clock", especially given how close they are to a deliverable nuke (some experts say mere months). 

If you're North Korea, you probably think you just need to run a dog-and-pony show for 2 years by removing & dismantling part of your program, while predicting Trump to lose in 2020, knowing full-well a Democrat president wont attack you.  Hopefully KJU really does want to change his country for the better and this isnt the case, but I'm not sure I've ever seen a historical case of a homicidal dictator doing so.

5 hours ago, BenedictGomez said:

Yup.   I've seen nothing yet to suggest this isn't just yet another North Korean ploy to, "run out the clock", especially given how close they are to a deliverable nuke (some experts say mere months). 

If you're North Korea, you probably think you just need to run a dog-and-pony show for 2 years by removing & dismantling part of your program, while predicting Trump to lose in 2020, knowing full-well a Democrat president wont attack you.  Hopefully KJU really does want to change his country for the better and this isnt the case, but I'm not sure I've ever seen a historical case of a homicidal dictator doing so.

My paper boy could deliver a nuke faster than Kim and his starving military lol  

IMG_7014.JPG

Dejvu. all over again NK wants to become Conservative and US friendly.    So they promise to DE -Nuke  Sound Familiar The Cold War Proved how That can turn around Fast. Russia Proved The point of Trust No One. So Kim wants to Be a Conservative what is he 37? seeing for the first time in Real-time what His Grandfather and Father hid from NORTH KOREA. Remember Nikita Going to Disney Land and wondered how this all would fit in Mother Russia. My Question is How do you dismantle Billions of dollars - Billions of Tons On Weapons   Give them Away. Turn over to China. The Biggest Hurdle HOW do you Reverse the Generations of Brain Washed People that have been Taught to Hate Americans The Old Guards who may or can revolt.  Does China see an Opening to eventually Take over all Of Korea? As They are doing in the China Sea.  These 2 Russians Talked but did not take the Walk.  Do They Trust The United States Do YOU lets see when the DOJs report comes out today than answer that. 

Gorbachev.jpg

Yeltsin.gif