IGNORED

NJW&W Golf Outing List of Interest, Dates, and Location

Played 9 holes with 3 coworkers at Skyway Golf Course in Jersey City after work today. I like to think that I am “okay” at golf haha but I really just enjoy getting out there and enjoying a few cold ones and bsing with the guys. For a wide open course, it is actually pretty challenging. Gotta get in a few more rounds of practice for when there is a  NJW&W outing. 

55955F94-8312-47DF-827F-B75590E7F0CB.jpeg

3777766E-90CE-489A-AC23-4D9DA3355F41.jpeg

C1CAE5F9-E795-45D5-8CC8-C6A176F3A221.jpeg

3BEDF44C-81E4-4416-A7EC-00E64182A134.png

3EB3E660-4BD3-4A92-9D41-599FD900E17B.jpeg

Edited by BillW0323

We should probably just do what Rusty did...anytime someone wants to play, just post it here.   I'm sure others will join in :up:

If we can all pick a date (often difficult), we can meet up somewhere.  I've been playing on weekends here and there, trying to find some semblance of a swing...I have not been too successful :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...
We should probably just do what Rusty did...anytime someone wants to play, just post it here.   I'm sure others will join in :up:
If we can all pick a date (often difficult), we can meet up somewhere.  I've been playing on weekends here and there, trying to find some semblance of a swing...I have not been too successful :rofl:

My irons might make it in by Friday. Was thinking to go out early Sunday and find something on golf now.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 5 weeks later...