1957Buck

Guess The NFL Eagles got The Message

i just had a debate with my father inlaw  over the nfl flag /anthem kneeling because he feels that its not our business and if owners let it we need to mind our business I myself never served  but i was taught to respect flag. he doesnt understand that it has nothing to do with the president   its respect of the nation  and all those who served and and most importantly those who died serving so we can have our opinions there is a time and a place for all that....

• Winner 1

How could you possibly piss me off??  I laugh at your posts and we all call you Father Time as in time long forgotten.  Now you want to call me a liberal?  Thanks for that good laugh!!!!!!

:rofl: :rofl::rofl:

Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, archer36 said:

I did not serve as with a majority of people. I did not DODGE the draft like Trump did.  Do you hold it against him? President Bone Spurs.  Do you respect Mueller for his service? 

I did not mean any disrespect asking if you served. just putting a point together.  I respect all who served Honorably.  And some who Served like Mc Cain who Came out in Perfect Health while the Prisoners who were released with him in Bad health. And their stories suppressed as to How and why.  The decisions The president made he has to live with them. One doesn't just Dodge or refuse to Serve Can you give the circumstances involved with that. Buying ones way out of The service is nothing new.  Deserting is something inexcusable and should never be Pardoned.  I respect Muller and anyone else like I said who served honorably.  as to the ones who never served I respect them also but not when they Disrespect The Flag - Anthem - Veterans -. If anyone has any issues with me I invite them to come with me To The Lyons Hospital and Menlo home Orange Va Hospital. to visit and see Americans who served and have Issues with today's going ons.  see what happens when you talk Trash with any of them or their family's be they Gold Star or Blue Star.    

Edited by 1957Buck
  • Winner 1

If the NFL players want to kneel during the National Anthem which has a lot of meaning to our Vets and others who have lost family members defending our country, I have every right to go to their Mother or Fathers funerals and yell curse words at the top of my voice.......right?

There is a place and time for everything, they should show some class.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 1

20 hours ago, rocky said:

I have every right to go to their Mother or Fathers funerals and yell curse words at the top of my voice.......right?

There is a place and time for everything, they should show some class.

How can U do that when they don't know who their Fathers are. If they had a Father they might not be doing the disrespect. If I did my father would put his Boot to my Butt.