rgw

My brother is on the meat

1 hour ago, nmc02 said:

Nice size yft...figured it was gonna be a small pup. I think your brother & I would be friends. I think tuna 365 days

As soon as I saw this I saw nmc02 all over it. He is the tuna whisperer! Nice fish rgw :rofl:

51 minutes ago, Stewey said:

Info on tuna trip please.  Have guys at work looking

He isn't going to give me too much info. I know everything is on the troll. I think he made 3 or 4 trips in the past week.bfirst trip he went for bluefin and filled their quota quick then they turned and burned a couple of times and filled boat with bigeye and yellow fin anso got big mako. Not too many people can catch tuna like him. He lives and breathes it. 

I think he can change his birth certificate now if he wants to.

Oh sorry I did not see the pics. I only read the title.

They are looking for a boat to charter.  Does he charter? 

somebody is living a charmed life - good for him!. I actually did that a lot from 1991 to 2002, first on a 30' Black Watch then on a 42 ' Henriques Fly Bridge.  Unfortunately my "sugar daddy" actually died choking on a piece of steak out for dinner with his wife...   

Tuna was always my favorite, but I kissed the ground upon return far too many times to even have the desire to go beyond the mud hole ever again,  If I ever do a tuna trip again it will probably be off Cape Cod or Ocean City MD, I just can't take another day in the NJ canyons.  

That bluefin needed another year!   LOL

no he doesnt charter, he is just captains the boat Reel innovations, he does commercial tuna fishing now

• Like 1

They invented Mr Chunker? Looks neat

1 hour ago, nmc02 said:

They invented Mr Chunker? Looks neat

Yes they also just came out with metal rod holders that go into gunnel that adjust every 15°. Built to withstand the biggest tuna. I been hearing good things about them