LPJR

2018 Velvet bucks/Trail cam pics

Just got this pic . Grey beard I think you may be right . Does look like a second beam . 

image.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Agree 1

Going to try and send a few pics from my camera in Pa. Looks like bears like Trophy Rock too.  Will check my NJ cams in a week or so.  

IMG_2126.JPG

IMG_2127.JPG

IMG_2128.JPG

IMG_2129.JPG

IMG_2130.JPG

• Like 6

First buck on this cam wish I got a clearer picture. Was glad to see a buck on this cam. I have had all does at this spot.

WGI_0094 (1).JPG

• Like 4

Nothing to speak of so far for me.. I was in a pinch and bought a "berry crunch block" to put out till I got some Killer Kubes from A&W..In 5 days it was gone. Definitely was hit but does not last at all. Tons of raccoons destroyed it also.. 

20180710_100129.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I haven't had much lately on camera but did have tis one show up on one. Ok buck,not great

20180709_162649.jpg

• Like 7

my site been red-hot action until the big heatwave set in. I think more rain is needed to keep the mineral site active.    Nothing but a bunch of foxes, a couples of does with a fawn each, and the big-nutted 6pt...   Everything else - vanished.  No good water source nearby...

On 7/10/2018 at 12:09 PM, JHbowhunter said:

my site been red-hot action until the big heatwave set in. I think more rain is needed to keep the mineral site active.    Nothing but a bunch of foxes, a couples of does with a fawn each, and the big-nutted 6pt...   Everything else - vanished.  No good water source nearby...

Jack, did you ever consider something like this? (I am sure there are less expensive ones on the market though). Lots of my spots have small ponds nearby so it is not so much of an issue...

https://www.cabelas.com/product/Banks-Outdoors-Wild-Water-reg-Watering-System/2043462.uts

My broken leg buck showed up in the yard. Last I saw him was early may. And I remember  3 blade saying he wanted to see how he grew. I figured he would be funky and so did john buck 154. So we were both surprised when we saw he was not funky lol  

IMG_7315.JPG

• Like 5

5 hours ago, mattg1500 said:

Cam check. Not too exciting 

WGI_0543.JPG

WGI_0413.JPG

WGI_0412.JPG

WGI_0410.JPG

WGI_0401.JPG

Wide 6 pointer is still growing looks like a nice deer to take. Gonna look like a cattle come bow season!

• Like 1

Not sure if piebald spike or losing hair....

C64F8DAB-0103-42AC-822C-769C7E12D60E.jpeg

23A841D7-1F33-4188-ADC7-D92D3835F2BC.jpeg

023C1673-1D1B-48A8-BD0D-C8985F5AF2E4.jpeg

• Like 3