IGNORED

Massive Recall.....Don't Use Your Cruise Control

BHC

Although the Jeep I drive is not one of the listed I too have a problem with electronics. When its raining , from time to time, my entire dashboard lights up with every single warning light and it effects my radio as well. This happens on its own or always when I turn left blinker on and its raining.

Lunatic, That's either a clogged sunroof drain or a windshield leak on the left side. There's a module behind the left kick panel and the connector gets filled with water due to either of the above conditions. The sunroof drain clogs at the elbow where it goes through the A pillar under the inside cover. You can test the windshield by sprinkling baby powder around the outside edges and blowing compressed air around the edge of the windshield from the inside. Reseal with clear silicone as needed.

1 hour ago, Woodsman416 said:

Lunatic, That's either a clogged sunroof drain or a windshield leak on the left side. There's a module behind the left kick panel and the connector gets filled with water due to either of the above conditions. The sunroof drain clogs at the elbow where it goes through the A pillar under the inside cover. You can test the windshield by sprinkling baby powder around the outside edges and blowing compressed air around the edge of the windshield from the inside. Reseal with clear silicone as needed.

Thanks

1 hour ago, hammer4reel said:

Guess all Dodges are bad.

I don't doubt my Ram can make it to the 298k miles but what is going to need to be replaced along the way?( not including normal stuff like brakes and tires etc) I bought mine just under 2 years ago with  only 36k miles and already had to replace the TIPM, water pump something on the 4 wheel drive- then minor stuff like front head light, back tail light and FOB key. It seems every few months I am "dealing" with something that needs to be fixed. I didn't have the same experience with my last three Fords.

Edited by 3Blade

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

5 minutes ago, 3Blade said:

I don't doubt my Ram can make it to the 298k miles but what is going to need to be replaced along the way?( not including normal stuff like brakes and tires etc) I bought mine just under 2 years ago with  only 36k miles and already had to replace the TIPM, water pump something on the 4 wheel drive- then minor stuff like front head light, back tail light and FOB key. It seems every few months I am "dealing" with something that needs to be fixed. I didn't have the same experience with my last three Fords.

Between Tracey and I we have 3 Dodge trucks with over  400K trouble free miles.

I never had a Ford pass 175K 

Had one GMC that got 255K but took three transmissions to do it

My one current truck with 298K ( pic was from Friday ) has had just the tie rods done , a water pump, and an instrument light cluster ( heater controls )

Runs like the day I brought it home

5 minutes ago, 3Blade said:

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/