IGNORED

Food for thought......

LPJR

This will be of particular interest to Haskell Hunter who I am sure will know the answer....2 weeks ago while away a few of us were talking about a bunch of things while our phones were out waiting for our Uber ride in D.C. One of the things we were talking about the invention that was pitched on Shark Tank and has taken off called Fizzics...The link is attached below....BUT, nothing was looked up on the phones, only discussion about it. The very next day, my friend has ads popping up on his phone on his facebook, Instagram, etc. specifically for the exact item Fizzics we were talking about. 

He was totally in awe and swears that our phones are tracking what we say. This is not the first time I have heard of something like this...(My theory is that Haskell Hunter is behind it with his algorithms....:rofl:

http://www.fizzics.com/

Algorithms are real.  Your phone is listening to you.  Check the permissions of all the apps you have, even your google account.   All of these companiesare tracking (and even recording) what you are looking at and saying.  Freaky shit.

Which explains why I always get ads for Asian dating sites...

Edited by not on the rug

Voice activated devices are recording everything that you say.  Big brother is not only watching, he is permanently recording everything that you say and post.   

And you don't even want to know what that little camera on your phone and computer is recording.  The head of the FBI puts tape over the camera on his laptop.  What does that tell you???  :shock: