IGNORED

Which would you rather have.......??

LPJR

While training for and on my ride 2 weeks ago, I had lots of time to think...Here is something for discussion for all on W&W......  Simple question. Would you rather have more time, or would you rather have more money?

Interpret as you wish and include with your answer the reasons why.

I know for me personally,  I would rather have more time. Time to be around for my family and children as one can never get these years back......All the money in the world cannot replace memories for me......

Quote-Time-is-more-valuable-than-money-by-Jim-Rohn.jpg

Edited by LPJR

I recently thought about this myself. I have started working less overtime and spent more time hunting, fishing and time with the family. I realized the more money I had the more I spent it on unessesary items and accumulated more debt. I am more conservative with my spending now and enjoying my time with my family and the outdoors.

More money would always be great but can't take it with you when your gone and we are all going (hopefully a lot later than sooner). 

To me I said I would never work 2 jobs to live. I don't need a big house and the most expensive toys. I make do with what I have and enjoy life. 

Enjoy life with friends and family while you can. Time flus and Life is too short. Enjoy it :up:

I've been at my full time job now for 13 years and been working part time on top of my full time job for 7 years now. Money's been good and has helped me buy my first home and my second bigger home with being able to keep my first house as a rental so I can't complain there . Now that my son is getting older and is at a fun age it's getting hard for me to be away from home so many hours and days so I'm starting to appreciate my time alittle more and been debating my future with my part time job not to mention I'm starting to get burnt out. I'm up at 4 a.m and getting home around 7-8 p.m so I really only get an hour with my kids everyday if I get home by 7 otherwise I have gone up to 3-4 days without seeing them.  soooo guess I could say that time is alot more important to me at this stage of my life right now. I was told years ago that as long as there is no kids bust your ass and get your shit together,then once they are born you have till the age of 5 to finalize your finances and once they hit 5 start injoying your time with you kids and try to not stress over money....that kind of stuck with me and it's the direction I've been pointing my self in, so far so good I'll probably be quiting my second job as soon as end of this summer and as late as next summer so up to one more year then I'll just take some ot here and there at work for spending money but I'll be home everyday at 3 and have have the afternoon with my kids... Can't wait. Time over money at this point!

Charlie Alsheimer of Deer and Deer Hunting said it best,

"At the end of our lives what matters most is not the amount of money that we have made, but the relationships that we have.  And most important of those is our relationship with God through His Son, Jesus Christ, because that lasts for eternity".