IGNORED

How to post pictures

Forget about how you posted pictures up to this point, which was uploading them to photbucket and then pasting a link on the forum. This is much easier now and there is no need for photbucket, you will be uploading your pictures directly from your computer to the forum. Your pictures should be stored somewhere on your computer, most likely somewhere in the MY PICTURES folder.

1. Make sure you know exactly where the picture/pictures you want to upload are. Identify the folder they are sitting in.

2. Go to the forum and start a thread or reply to the thread. then  click  on Choose Files in the left bottom corner:

167497450.HbwjJebd.1.jpg

3.New window will open, showing you files in your computer. Open the folder where you stored your picture/s. I am showing you already open folders with pictures:

167497451.yfa3Al9a.2.jpg

4. Now click on the picture you want to upload. (if you want to upload several pictures you can hold the Control Button and click on as many pictures as you like,(after selection let go of the control button. In the picture below I am showing two pictures selected. Both in darker blue frame:

167497452.djYUSbl0.3.jpg

5. After the pictures are selected click on Open:

167497453.o5mWFvO6.4.jpg

6. This will download your pictures into your post, showing them in miniature for now, until you actually post it. It should look like this:

167497454.ZBtIpk2Z.5.jpg

7. At this point just click on Submit Reply and your pictures will be posted:

167497461.qlfFYPBr.6.jpg

The process is identical when you post pictures from your cell.

Good luck Rocky and I better see a picture posted by you in this thread. If you give me your email via PM I can email this to you for printing.    

27 minutes ago, rocky said:

WOW! That was a lot of effort and I do appreciate it Lunatic. I will give it a try this evening when I have more time. Hopefully a pic will be posted when I finish buddy. Thanks again.

You are a good contributor and you take good pics so it kills me that you can't do it

Good luck

45 minutes ago, Live to Hunt said:

You can only lead a horse to water. 

Trust me it was not for the lack of trying. 

It was so easy for me to post pics with the last format. Now I have to get my wife to help me and she even says "Why is it so hard to post pics on this sight?" 

I am not saying I didn't ride the short bus and lick the windows, but when things change for the better and they actually get harder I shake my head and say why. Maybe it is my age showing?

1 hour ago, rocky said:

Trust me it was not for the lack of trying. 

It was so easy for me to post pics with the last format. Now I have to get my wife to help me and she even says "Why is it so hard to post pics on this sight?" 

I am not saying I didn't ride the short bus and lick the windows, but when things change for the better and they actually get harder I shake my head and say why. Maybe it is my age showing?

Once you do it you will realize the process now is MUCH easier.

I just tried Lunatic, no luck.  Seems like I have to wait for Mrs rocky to come home.

Before I would have to copy image address, paste on the mountain square, and I was done. That was easy my friend.