Haskell_Hunter

LEOs and NJ Teachers

Once progressives get into power, their arrogance gets worse.  I expect to see more progressive scumbags like this and more stupid incidents like this over the next four years.

New Jersey school board member accused of trying to 'manipulate' cop, calls police chief 'skinhead'

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/16/new-jersey-school-board-member-accused-trying-to-manipulate-cop-calls-police-chief-skinhead.html

• Like 2

Can't write what I want because I would get banned. I thank God I'm not a cop. I couldn't deal with some of these people who think they are above the law. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Interesting,,,,says video is unavailable.

It's a good thing cops have dash and body cams now a days.

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

Just look at her name....enough said 

I never knew nor heard of the word ENTITLEMENT until Obama took office

• Agree 3

All I can say is God bless the Officer in the video and all others who have to deal with this crap...... she committed an offense by speeding and then compounded the problem by not having a drivers license or a current insurance card.... then she tries to intimidate the Officer by stating she is going call someone named Sheila......then tops it off by saying she doesn’t want to go to court...... what a self-centered conniving person...

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

31 minutes ago, Merkel said:

All I can say is God bless the Officer in the video and all others who have to deal with this crap...... she committed an offense by speeding and then compounded the problem by not having a drivers license or a current insurance card.... then she tries to intimidate the Officer by stating she is going call someone named Sheila......then tops it off by saying she doesn’t want to go to court...... what a self-centered conniving person...

Also called the chief a "skinhead". In my book that's the same as calling her the N word. Their would be riots right now if thta had been said to her. 

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Swamprat said:

Also called the chief a "skinhead". In my book that's the same as calling her the N word. Their would be riots right now if thta had been said to her. 

Well said

Fox reported that a prominent African American group is calling for her to resign for her racist comments

Good thing for that body camera I know many cops get jammed up over situations like this where people just lie and say how the police officer was harassing them... I wish I didn't watch the video now I am aggravated...