Sign in to follow this  
Jswany04

South Park

Depends on what you want to know. I'm not a member but know some and I also hunt with another club not too far away.

Depends on what you want to know. I'm not a member but know some and I also hunt with another club not too far away.

I'm just curious about it. I was talking with a lady and she told me they have thousands of acres they hunt. What type of club is it? I can't seem to find any information online about it when I did a google search.

I have alot of friends in South Park, Im also a member of a club down the road. They own all the property and the waiting list to become a member is longer than the Packers season ticket list. lol Hope that helped

I'm just curious about it. I was talking with a lady and she told me they have thousands of acres they hunt. What type of club is it? I can't seem to find any information online about it when I did a google search.

They're a deer driving club for 6 day, but they do have a lot of ground and some guys will hunt the prior seasons as well. Like btown said, they have a huge waiting list but it's a great group of guys with a sweet clubhouse. lol