IGNORED

Prescription Company Demanding We Pay Them Back !!!

BHC

Back in the summer of 2016 my wife was sitting in traffic on Rt. 78 west, when a car slammed into her. She was transported to the hospital, she was on pain medication for a few months. She sued the drivers insurance company, he was covered up to $15,000, then minus the law firm's fee....The paperwork and process is almost complete, the law firm called today saying the prescription company wants $1300 to cover the cost of the medication. Now this is a new company that won the bid for all public workers, they took over January 2018, the medication they seek the funds for weren't even given under them, it was the old company. I just don't understand how they can seek a refund from us when I pay twice per month for the plan. I called the old company up, and they said they won't be seeking the funds cause that's what a prescription plan is, medication for a illness/injury for which I pay 26 times per year to have.......Amazing how if one comes into money in a positive or negative way people come out of the wood work seeking a handout

Do not answer as you dont want to say the wrong thing......see if they pursue it....then an attorney may be needed....

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE

So he was covered up to $15.000  Fine now he is personally responsible for any other additional cost.  It is Called a law Suit who TF carries only $15.000 personal Liability what does he live in a Dog House.  U say she sued the Other Drivers Insurance Company where is Her Lawyer to follow Up with a personal Lawsuit F*** That underinsured AH  it is your wife what if she has future complications it could cost you $$$$$$$$ Don't tell us you signed a Release of Liability from this, AH The Norm is 1 Million Catastrophic Coverage  and it is not that  more expensive. 

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif