IGNORED

Beautiful tiger trout

hemlock

I fished for a few hours and followed the creek up not sure what is named it feeds a stocked stream. And I caught jersey stocked rainbows in nearly every pocket . And I came up to a log jam and this awesome tiger trout grabbed my jerk bait it was cool as hell. At first I thought it was a brookie but was really surprised when I realized it was a tiger. They are one cool looking fish. I always feel great after I get one. I released him and no shit when he swam back into the jam another one a lot bigger was swimming along side him in the clear water. And what really impressed me was the number of bows considering the main stocked stream doesn't get nearly the numbers of trout as weekly streams do but they find their way into the tributaries... A great hike again and I saw nobody else or even a trace of another fisherman. I love exploring because i find something good like this. But often it is after fishing several creeks to find a good one. I will be back  for the bigger one that will be really cool.

IMG_6595.JPG