MyReezening

Help wanted

You are all aware by now that the New Governor is not particularly Sportsmen friendly. Many of the gains we've made in the last 8 years are being threatened to be taken away from us. We've worked too hard on getting an archery bear hunt, Sunday bowhunting and the 150'ft perimeter rule to give it up now! if you love bowhunting and want to pass it along to your children and grand children, here's your chance! In March we had a wildly successful Northern Region Meeting and as promised UBNJ will be bringing more events to the North and I'm working on activities for the south as well!

But......... we can't do it alone, I'm asking for help! You can sign up to be a county rep work with the Northern Region Team, on holding events like a game dinner, golf outing, meetings and seminars, contest, 3-D shoots etc, etc. Even if you can donate a few hours to an event, it'll help us, make you feel like your protecting our sport and strengthen our bowhunting community. A couple of hours goes along way!!!!

This weekend a truly great organization the Bergen Bowmen will be hosting an open house at the Campgaw Mountain Archery Range, They're the oldest archery club in New Jersey and the event they're putting on to showcase the range is incredible. There will be all type of activity for every kind of shooter, bring your kids, your husbands/wives and boyfriends/girlfriends, on top of that there will be a 28 target field course for a modest donation. if you want to come up and hang I'll be there all weekend, if you want to help target set up is Friday at 4 PM. A big help would be coming up and supporting Bergen Bowmen and UBNJ

8AM - 4PM Saturday and Sunday

Campgaw Road  Mahwah, NJ 

Rain or Shine contact www.bergenbowmen.org or go to the Facebook page Bergen Bowmen Inc

• Like 8

I cannot help on Friday, but I will try and make the shoot on Sunday and provide a donation.

• Like 2

Jamboree is 3 days away, Wow I was looking forward to a couple of weeks of running cameras and setting up stands.

After running a Summer leave for 6 weeks, negotiating with a couple of mayors and councilmen, working all weekend at the Whittingham shoot and setting up the Jamboree this week, I was ready for a little R & R.

Well Ole Murphy stuck his head into my plans

We are going to fight him enough is enough, we've jump through the hoops, we've reviewed every non-lethal option, we were told to come up with a bear management plan, we did and it survived the courts. Now, we're back to Non-Lethal methods!!! It is a public safety issue!!!! People are afraid to hike and camp in state parks because of the bears. Hunters are worried about being attacked or having their harvest stolen underneath them. We have already had one fatality, does Murphy want more??? I'll tell you, if someone is injured or killed, I'll hold him personally accountable!!! I'll pay for the lawyer to sue his pants off!

We need your help, how call ask the Governor tomorrow at 2 PM and re-iterate that this is a public Safety issue. I'll be on the phone with several Senators and Assemblymen, this week!

Support UBNJ, come to our Jamboree and support us or become a member, Join the Federation if you are already a member. We are going to need money for the coming lawsuit.

let's push for a constitutional amendment for the right to fish and hunt in New Jersey! Anyone that can help us set up targets this Friday all day, I'll give them a weekend pass for the Jamboree.

Even if you can give us a few hours after work.

I see my fall isn't going to be just sitting in a treestand like I had hoped!

Help us defeat this Johnny come lately all of a sudden knows what's best for Bear Management!

I'm Jack Spoto

and I'm a little pissed off right now!

• Like 4
  • Winner 3

5 minutes ago, MyReezening said:

Jamboree is 3 days away, Wow I was looking forward to a couple of weeks of running cameras and setting up stands.

After running a Summer leave for 6 weeks, negotiating with a couple of mayors and councilmen, working all weekend at the Whittingham shoot and setting up the Jamboree this week, I was ready for a little R & R.

Well Ole Murphy stuck his head into my plans

We are going to fight him enough is enough, we've jump through the hoops, we've reviewed every non-lethal option, we were told to come up with a bear management plan, we did and it survived the courts. Now, we're back to Non-Lethal methods!!! It is a public safety issue!!!! People are afraid to hike and camp in state parks because of the bears. Hunters are worried about being attacked or having their harvest stolen underneath them. We have already had one fatality, does Murphy want more??? I'll tell you, if someone is injured or killed, I'll hold him personally accountable!!! I'll pay for the lawyer to sue his pants off!

We need your help, how call ask the Governor tomorrow at 2 PM and re-iterate that this is a public Safety issue. I'll be on the phone with several Senators and Assemblymen, this week!

Support UBNJ, come to our Jamboree and support us or become a member, Join the Federation if you are already a member. We are going to need money for the coming lawsuit.

let's push for a constitutional amendment for the right to fish and hunt in New Jersey! Anyone that can help us set up targets this Friday all day, I'll give them a weekend pass for the Jamboree.

Even if you can give us a few hours after work.

I see my fall isn't going to be just sitting in a treestand like I had hoped!

Help us defeat this Johnny come lately all of a sudden knows what's best for Bear Management!

I'm Jack Spoto

and I'm a little pissed off right now!

Jack Spoto- thanks for reminding me to renew my UBNJ!    Thanks for all you do

Thank you all for your kind words - UBNJ is all of us bowhunters pulling together, it's time to put the ARs and I don't mean AR-15s  I  mean the animal rights whackos.

Time to push for a constitutional right to hunt and fish in New Jersey, take any power over Wildlife Management and Game Lands away from the Governor.

More Jamboree Information!!

Regarding Saturdays 2 man team shoot...
Registration runs from 7 am -9am
Two teams will shoot together.
If one team is left to go out at 9am A UBNJ council member will accompany the final single team and keep score.
The shoot off is at 230 sharp.

14 Dot will be in play at the shoot off!!

Lastly The UBNJ will be adding to the prize pool. Jamboree T-Shirts will be available this year!!!!!

Good Luck all!