IGNORED

Sold:18' Smoker Craft Alaskan Aluminum boat

TonyJ

Sold

1982,18' Smokercraft Alaskan aluminum deep vee boat. 
Setup includes, 1976 Johnson 25 HP outboard motor. Includes a RipTide bow mount trolling motor and lots of extras 
Also a newer 2009 Load Rite trailer. 
Boat and motor and trailer were used in the Delaware river. 
Never in salt water.
But is a great stable boat for River ,Lake or Bay.
Needs some TLC,I had plans to restoring but work and life does not allow me the time.
Selling for $2950 or B.O. May take partial trades for firearms. Or let me know what you have ?
I'm in Hamilton,Mercer County.
Pm or text if interested.
Thanks 
Tony
Six09-5Two9-Two864

Edited by TonyJ
sold

If this boat is still available, we had a very tragic (yet fortunate) incident occur in the Bi-state shad tournament last week. A gentlemen and his son got in trouble pulling anchor in heavy Easton area current and got rope stuck in prop and boat sank in an instant.  Fortunately enough boats around (not an issue in that area) and fellow fisherman acted fast and although they lost EVERYTHING they didn't lose their lives.

The organizer of the tournament is already staring a collection, and I am thinking this boat would be a perfect replacement for them.  I will probably be posting more about that and information on $$$ and tackle donations in another thread, but this boat would really be perfect for them (they lost a smaller boat and brand new 15hp motor and have no funds to replace anything they lost).

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Hi JH,

I'm sorry to hear of the unfortunate incident that occured , Glad to hear everyone is safe.

Unfortunately  the reason I am selling is to raise some funds for another purchase.

Otherwise I would definitely give thought to donating to your cause.

Regards, 

Tony

18 minutes ago, TonyJ said:

Hi JH,

I'm sorry to hear of the unfortunate incident that occured , Glad to hear everyone is safe.

Unfortunately  the reason I am selling is to raise some funds for another purchase.

Otherwise I would definitely give thought to donating to your cause.

Regards, 

Tony

Not asking for you to donate boat - we are raising funds and my thought was if this boat is available, it's a perfect replacement although older than what he lost it's bigger and "harder to sink" I would imagine.

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….