IGNORED

Pistol BB Gun ??

I know you need your NJ FID card to purchase a BB gun , but do you need a handgun permit to purchase a BB gun pistol ??

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE

Also, The same laws for a 357 mag apply to them Same penalties  I got a warning for shooting my Crossman in my Back Yard off my Deck when my Good Riddance Neighbor Called the Cops.  Yet Soft Air and Paintball Guns are OK. So Far Till Murphy adds them to list of firer arms 

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

5 hours ago, 1957Buck said:

Also, The same laws for a 357 mag apply to them Same penalties  I got a warning for shooting my Crossman in my Back Yard off my Deck when my Good Riddance Neighbor Called the Cops.  Yet Soft Air and Paintball Guns are OK. So Far Till Murphy adds them to list of firer arms 

Airsoft guns are toys, they cannot be added to any list of firearms. Paintball guns have been ruled to not be firearms based on NJ case law of State vs. Gong and affirmed on appeal.

Edited by Bucndoe

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

6 hours ago, Bucndoe said:

Airsoft guns are toys, they cannot be added to any list of firearms. Paintball guns have been ruled to not be firearms based on NJ case law of State vs. Gong and affirmed on appeal.

I was just :poke:   on those Firearms Toys The Red Rider BB Rifle was always considered a Toy and was for years illegal to sell Possess in Nj Until They were added in with all Fire Arms to become the need for FID and Now Legal in, today's world Water guns and toy Guns are regulated that they must have a Red  Muzzel so hows to say what is in store for them.  I was Taught there are no Toy Guns and respected my Hopalong Cap Pistol as if it was a real one.  Ever see Caps in any candy store anymore. :cheers: So to say They Can Not be added is to never say Never. :fudd: 

33 minutes ago, 1957Buck said:

I was just :poke:   on those Firearms Toys The Red Rider BB Rifle was always considered a Toy and was for years illegal to sell Possess in Nj Until They were added in with all Fire Arms to become the need for FID and Now Legal in, today's world Water guns and toy Guns are regulated that they must have a Red  Muzzel so hows to say what is in store for them.  I was Taught there are no Toy Guns and respected my Hopalong Cap Pistol as if it was a real one.  Ever see Caps in any candy store anymore. :cheers: So to say They Can Not be added is to never say Never. :fudd: 

Case law is THE LAW after it is interpreted , ruled on, and affirmed by appeal. Air soft are toys because of the definition in the NJ statutes that define ammunition and projectiles. To be included  several laws and definitions would have to be amended and/or changed. It ain't as simple as just "adding" them to a list. Paintball guns and air soft guns are NOT firearms.

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

1 hour ago, Bucndoe said:

Case law is THE LAW after it is interpreted , ruled on, and affirmed by appeal. Air soft are toys because of the definition in the NJ statutes that define ammunition and projectiles. To be included  several laws and definitions would have to be amended and/or changed. It ain't as simple as just "adding" them to a list. Paintball guns and air soft guns are NOT firearms.

You Win :bonk: Must be something Missing in the Interpretation :smash:  Dam Keyboard :rolleyes:

8 hours ago, 1957Buck said:

You Win :bonk: Must be something Missing in the Interpretation :smash:  Dam Keyboard :rolleyes:

No competition, just clarification of confusing laws

Edited by Bucndoe

On 4/27/2018 at 10:26 AM, 1957Buck said:

Still missing the point it was in Jest not Reality ;) 

I don't do emojis. The sad fact with the internet and NJ gun laws is people will read a joke and take it for reality

Edited by Bucndoe