IGNORED

Opening Day Tomorrow

Thunderchicken

All day today I was on the fence on getting a permit for tomorrow and taking the dayoff from work, cause of the chance of rain on Saturday...Now they saying a better then 50% chance of rain, of course when I want them to be wrong they will be on point:rant:

5 hours ago, rocky said:

I heard one gobble last year. Hopefully this year will be different. After last years turkey season I swore I would not apply for another turkey tag this year, and just striper fish instead. Well call me a sucker for punishment because I purchased a A and B week turkey tag this year. (my boat is getting worked on right now so I can't fish anyway) 

Good luck buddy.  Had one of my boys out Saturday. Birds were vocal on the roost but quiet on the ground. Real quiet. We zigged, they zagged. Fun morning but no kill. I think the coyotes are educating these birds. Also my trail cams showing a lot of late morning movement. Assuming the boys start wandering once the hens go to nest.  Good luck Rock. Slam one. 

I'll be out in 15 B-D weeks.  

Nick

2 hours ago, Thunderchicken said:

Joe are you hunting with Dbuck?? Gobble Gobble!!

And another one of Little Joey's mods heard from that likes to stir up shit. 

2 hours ago, BHC said:

Ummmm No, I actually hunt and harvest game !!!

Oh so I don't hunt and harvest game?  Ok so I don't like bear meat so I don't hunt bear, and if I did I wouldn't shoot tiny 115# bears, especially if I had big bears on my camera. Deer hunting, honestly I don't deer hunt too much anymore, ever since I lost my private lands I don't have as much interest because I can't deal with the idiots, but I have killed my share of deer. But turkey hunting, oh I hunt and kill turkeys, last year I didn't kill one because I concentrated more on calling for and  getting a couple buddies their birds, but I'm ok with not killing one, (or Harveth one as you say) because I love calling for other people and not making it about me. I never post pics on hunting sites because I just prefer not to, once in a great while I'll post them on Facebook. I just send the pics to my friends. When was the last time you "harvethed" a turkey? Better yet when was the last time you actually called your own bird in? Do you fish? I have over 100 trout under my belt this year, sure they're  stocked trout but i still catch fish, guess what, I didn't post those pics either. I ran into Bear from this site the other day while fishing, ask him if I catch fish.

Since you want to keep acting like you're better than me. When was the last time you helped someone that needed help on this site or the other site? I've helped people quite a few times, everything from trailing and finding deer. taking them turkey hunting, to as much as going to pull someone out that was stuck in the mud. Who have you ever helped? I don't recall you ever helping, but I've seen you ask for help. Yea, you're a real stand up guy. When was the last time you ever went to a get together or met up with anyone? I've been to many of them, hunting, fishing  and shoots. Maybe you don't because of your Napoleon complex. Try getting off your phone or the computer once in a while and do something.

3 hours ago, BHC said:

All day today I was on the fence on getting a permit for tomorrow and taking the dayoff from work, cause of the chance of rain on Saturday...Now they saying a better then 50% chance of rain, of course when I want them to be wrong they will be on point:rant:

Birds don't stop moving because of the rain. You have more excuses to not hunt then you do posts about new hunting gimmicks, for Christ's sake, give up on buying every new gimmick out there and just hunt. Btw, the excuse you used this year about you being in your deer stand and you "wife" called you and said that your daughter was sick, so you had to leave, well you used that same excuse/lie a few years ago on the other site, but I didn't call you out, I let you have that one.

3 hours ago, DBuck said:

And another one of Little Joey's mods heard from that likes to stir up shit. 

Oh so I don't hunt and harvest game?  Ok so I don't like bear meat so I don't hunt bear, and if I did I wouldn't shoot tiny 115# bears, especially if I had big bears on my camera. Deer hunting, honestly I don't deer hunt too much anymore, ever since I lost my private lands I don't have as much interest because I can't deal with the idiots, but I have killed my share of deer. But turkey hunting, oh I hunt and kill turkeys, last year I didn't kill one because I concentrated more on calling for and  getting a couple buddies their birds, but I'm ok with not killing one, (or Harveth one as you say) because I love calling for other people and not making it about me. I never post pics on hunting sites because I just prefer not to, once in a great while I'll post them on Facebook. I just send the pics to my friends. When was the last time you "harvethed" a turkey? Better yet when was the last time you actually called your own bird in? Do you fish? I have over 100 trout under my belt this year, sure they're  stocked trout but i still catch fish, guess what, I didn't post those pics either. I ran into Bear from this site the other day while fishing, ask him if I catch fish.

Since you want to keep acting like you're better than me. When was the last time you helped someone that needed help on this site or the other site? I've helped people quite a few times, everything from trailing and finding deer. taking them turkey hunting, to as much as going to pull someone out that was stuck in the mud. Who have you ever helped? I don't recall you ever helping, but I've seen you ask for help. Yea, you're a real stand up guy. When was the last time you ever went to a get together or met up with anyone? I've been to many of them, hunting, fishing  and shoots. Maybe you don't because of your Napoleon complex. Try getting off your phone or the computer once in a while and do something.

Birds don't stop moving because of the rain. You have more excuses to not hunt then you do posts about new hunting gimmicks, for Christ's sake, give up on buying every new gimmick out there and just hunt. Btw, the excuse you used this year about you being in your deer stand and you "wife" called you and said that your daughter was sick, so you had to leave, well you used that same excuse/lie a few years ago on the other site, but I didn't call you out, I let you have that one.

Relax Timmy I just think it’s comical you 2 go at it like you do!  I don’t know  what your reference is to Joey’ s mods, but I’ve never met the guy? Pop a couple geritol silvers and take a breath it was a JOKE! Stop being so negative! :callme:

Mathews Halon

United Bowhunters of NJ

NWTF - Tri County Longbeards

New Jersey Outdoor Alliance