IGNORED

Boycott Yeti

1 hour ago, hammer4reel said:

filled the cooler with my frozen deer , no ice. And when I got home two days later all the packages were still rock hard , and had no condensation on the packages .

on the right cooler, their value well out weighs the price you paid .

I agree you get what you pay for. :up:have y Brothers in Alaska and having to get Fish Back home Safely North West Alaska Air all sub-Continental Air would allow up to 60 Lbs Free Checked in. I would go to Fredy Myers buy a Cheap Styrofoam Cooler and a roll of duct tape night before flight home would line cooler with a single layer of newspaper then pack with the Flash Frozen vacuum Packed Salmon Stakes nothing else no ice Then Rap the entire cooler with the entire roll of duct tape.  On arrival at the Air Port in Kenia check it in Never see it until Newark sometimes 16 hours later till I got home it all was as I packed it and all at around $8.00  Sadly that is something that Cost many $ to Ship or Check in.   

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

19 minutes ago, hammer4reel said:

Boycotting the biggest hunting and fishing show in the East def had million dollar repercussions.

And def created a giant change is Harrisburg.

This country is driven by money ten times more than anything else

That Show became a Looser not by boycotting, The Vendors and Visitors stopped going. And where were those millions lost you mentioned?     The Same reasons many outdoor Businesses are hurting even Gone is not the results of any boycotting. 

3 minutes ago, 1957Buck said:

That Show became a Looser not by boycotting, The Vendors and Visitors stopped going. And where were those millions lost you mentioned?     The Same reasons many outdoor Businesses are hurting even Gone is not the results of any boycotting. 

Guess you haven’t been there since the NRA took the show over .

Harrisburg lost over 50 million alone the year the show was boycotted

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

25 minutes ago, Stewey said:

Haven't bought there product due to high price, will definitely not buy it Now, and will spread the word. Do the dummies at yeti realize how many sportsman and sportswoman support their products, and how many yeti coolers i see on tv shows? 

Go Stewey while you are at it send a letter to NFL -and tell them the same storyline I guess Boycotting is all Bluster or an NJ Thing.                        The Billion Dollar Boating Industry will still buy the coolers while the Minority will soon forget and buy.     

Under Armour set the precedent. Stab outdoorsmen  in the back in order to appeal to the opposite demographic. The constant barrage of advertising and sponsorships on outdoor TV will continue. UA and Yeti will still be carried and pushed by Cabelas and Bass Pro.  Midway might be a different story. It'll be interesting to see. Will I be able to buy a Yeti then get asked to "round up" for the NRA at check out?  Outdoorsmen are so fragmented they soon forget and go back to life as usual. 

4 minutes ago, hammer4reel said:

Guess you haven’t been there since the NRA took the show over .

Harrisburg lost over 50 million alone the year the show was boycotted

Where do U get those numbers at Chamber of Commerce or the NRA  Went Before and after and it still is not what it once was and never will be.

8 hours ago, MZ7Extreme said:

All this boycott this and that... What does it actually do? If you want change you need to change the young of all people and start teaching them. Or you'll soon be banning everyone and everything.

I never understood the ban on anything....

Gun owners and the NRA boycotted the Harrisburg show a few years ago and shut it down. If done correctly, yes it works

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

All this boycott this and that... What does it actually do? If you want change you need to change the young of all people and start teaching them. Or you'll soon be banning everyone and everything.

I don't agree with you. Why would I give my hard earned money to the company which is against my values and what I stand for? There are always options and if you keep supporting people and companies which are working hard to take away your constitutional rights then you are working with them. There are pointless boycotts I would never participate in but this one is not one of them.    

Besides our voice, where we spend our dollar is one of the most powerful things we can exercise.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

2 hours ago, hammer4reel said:

I felt that way also .

but after replacing coolers every other year on the boat. Having to change mounting hardware etc on the boat .

After a ton of research I bought Engel coolers and put them in the boat .

Going on their fourth season , they look and clean up like brand new. And IMO they will last my lifetime , meaning no more unnecessary holes in my gel coat .

i then bought a 123qt for use on a hunt in Illinois.

was warm out there that year for November.

we had all our food and drinks in that cooler for 11 days. Going in it a few times everyday.

after 11 days I still hadn’t added ice, and actually dumped half a cooler of ice out the last day.

filled the cooler with my frozen deer , no ice. And when I got home two days later all the packages were still rock hard , and had no condensation on the packages .

on the right cooler, their value well out weighs the price you paid .

That's impressive. I have to look into this product, I don't even think I ever heard of it

Thanks

6 minutes ago, Woodsman416 said:

Outdoorsmen are so fragmented they soon forget and go back to life as usual. 

That is so true in all walks of life no matter the issue or cause there are the people who Talk BS but don't Walk the Talk and either say they do or soon forget.  Buy American soon lost its way and again The NFL BS - How many on here ignored it since they had a different opinion..               Get over it the liberals and even Conservatives Middle road Generations up and coming have no interest in Hunting Shooting. They are being indoctrinated by the school's Collages against it all.  I will just call it Citified Liberals.     

59 minutes ago, 1957Buck said:

Now there is a Good idea Take the Yeti I paid for a throw it in the Trash. Why not just throw $300 in the trash and keep the cooler   :devil:  That will show them. Once again do the Math  The numbers of Hunters versus Campers-Boaters-Picnicers-Food Services-Caterers- ON & ON  so boycott The Stores that sell the coolers Chater Boats that use them.  Ever notice Cabelas- Bass Pro - DICKS _ The Section devoted to Hunting & Shooting Compared to all the other sections not devoted to it.  The VERY FEW That would honestly Boycott any Single product would not hurt the bottom line one bit.  IMO Boycotting is BS when it is aimed at any Item that gets no National support from all segments, not just NRA Members.    I am a Lifetime NRA Member and don't agree with all their policies Many times they shoot them selfs in the foot.                                      Boycotting Starts out in a Flash and Dies out Faster.    

30713840_1739633156058437_7307688362230415360_n.jpg

Now here is a fine statement. How about that feeling in your gut about giving the money or supporting/using a product of a company which is against you constitutional rights? Not there?
If this was the attitude of people in this country, "do the math, its overwhelming no point even fighting it", our history would be without Revolutionary or Civil war and you currency would be still pounds.