IGNORED

Parker Challenger Sale - Full Package

buckfever1974

Brian Boles

(Rockaway, NJ)

Looking to sell our Parker Challenger crossbow with all the accessories necessary to be able to walk out in the woods and shoot a deer tomorrow if the season was on. Included in this package of gear is the Parker Sidewinder cocking device that is specifically set up and sized for the crossbow I am selling. Brand new, the device sells for $150 or more in most places. The scope was upgraded on the crossbow last offseason but the kids used my gear so it has never been taken out in the woods. Still needs to be sighted in with the new scope. 
Was tuned when scope was added.

Included will be all the Parker Red Hot crossbow bolts that I purchased (there are a bunch) and a few still have Nocturnal lighted nocks attached. The only thing you would need to buy to hunt are crossbow hunting heads. We used and recommend the Grim Reaper 125 expandables. They shot very well for us.

I highly recommend this crossbow for any one of you trying to get your kids in the woods as soon as they are able at 10 years old. My youngest was 9 when she started shooting it. The cocking device is a god sent.

Here are pics from the range I have on my cell and a link to a video of my daughters filmed hunt when she was 10 for her first deer. Use of the crank and shot are shown.

https://huntervids.com/videos/whitetail-bosses-2015-ep-5-fall-series/

Selling price $350. Send me a message (tri-pod not included)

NOTE: Parker has a life-time warranty.

photo (6).JPG

photo (12).JPG

photo 3 (1).jpg

Edited by buckfever1974

• 2 weeks later...