IGNORED

Quick Venison Taco Salad (PIX)

Hunter115522

Nothing fancy or special here tonight, just threw this together real quick. The wife and  I couldn't decide what to do for dinner, so here's what we did. This is something tasty and different to do with ground venison, instead of the same old meatballs, meatloaf, burgers, etc..

Brown up your ground venison with taco seasoning  (I use homemade taco seasoning, but you could use the store bought stuff)

Make a homemade guac (store bought sucks)

Make a chipotle sour cream.. very easy, mix sour cream with chili garlic sauce (I use huy fong) and a good helping of chilis in adobo (goya) Use the sauce in the can, as well as some chopped up chilis from the goya can

Cut up whatever you to top it with, I did jalapeños, red onion, cherry tomato, canned diced tomatoes with green chilis

Serve over a bed or romaine lettuce, and squeeze some fresh lime juice on top. Put the guac on one side of the plate, and the spicy sour cream on the other side.. mix it all up as you go.. This is better then anything you can get from taco bell, chipotle, qdoba, etc...

tacosal.jpg