IGNORED

Don't Buy from Dicks

Redman

1 hour ago, FishNHard said:

I was going to be buying a Pelican Bass raider boat for small lakes and the only ones that sell them are Dicks , so I emailed pelican sports saying I wont be buying your boat since dicks are the only ones that carry it in my area and I cant support a company that doesn't support my rights so you may want to reconsider who your supplying your products to. haven't gotten a response

I would love to see their response if you get one.

Edited by 3Blade

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

3 hours ago, mikejd said:

Well we know what happen to KB don't we..I guess all the gun toting kids boycotted.

Hardly- they were purchased to make money. Same group owned Sports Authority and currently owns petco. These groups have no interest in running these businesses. They strip them from within of all capital-- then oops bankruptcy. It is their plan going in. For instance. TRU was purchased for a billion dollars. They are currently 5-7 billion in the hole despite cutting back from 20 fulltime associates in the 1990's  to 2. That is a 90% reduction. Yet you manage to lose billions of dollars? Vornado Realty (one of the groups that own TRU) is not hurting financially. They also own 49.5% of one of Kushner's largest real estate deals. Has more to do with stripping the companies versus anything a few people may boycott. When is the last time you saw a company fold because of a boycott?

:devil: Boycott Dicks :devil:  :rofl:   Since when does that prove anything Today how did the boycotting go to The NFL or Gun Control Protests.  :beatingdeadhorse:

I never crossed a picket line but Boycott :rofl:  I buy some fishing needs there that I need NOW and Amazon for everything else.   

Want To see a successful Protest Black Lives Matters just Successfully Forced Star Bucks to Shout Down all of there 1000s of stores to teach their employees how to be Nice and respect Black People. They Just took over some locations and held them  :kissbutt:  Hostage, till they bent over to their demands. What are you willing to do that would make a difference in Dicks Policies.   Ever feel you are spinning your wheels or not being listened to   :samurai: .    Amen

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

5 hours ago, Hunter115522 said:

Although I don't agree with them destroying firearms, in a free market society, it's their right to do so. Just as it's the right of gun owners to boycott them. Besides, they make the most of their profits on the highly marked up soft lines goods (sneakers, clothing, etc..) so in reality, they probably don't care about losing the business of some gun owners. Again, I don't agree with their policies, but it is what it is. When I need something quick for hunting or fishing, I'll still pop in.

I used to buy my daughter's softball equipment there also NO MORE!

25 minutes ago, 1957Buck said:

:devil: Boycott Dicks :devil:  :rofl:   Since when does that prove anything Today how did the boycotting go to The NFL or Gun Control Protests.  :beatingdeadhorse:

I never crossed a picket line but Boycott :rofl:  I buy some fishing needs there that I need NOW and Amazon for everything else.   

Want To see a successful Protest Black Lives Matters just Successfully Forced Star Bucks to Shout Down all of there 1000s of stores to teach their employees how to be Nice and respect Black People. They Just took over some locations and held them  :kissbutt:  Hostage, till they bent over to their demands. What are you willing to do that would make a difference in Dicks Policies.   Ever feel you are spinning your wheels or not being listened to   :samurai: .    Amen

If you are buying stuff that you need now then you are not boycotting. LOL. 

I officially used my last gift cards I got for christamas last week on a set of waders so I’m officially done. I had 160$ to use. I ask for them at Christmas for hunting licenses mainly now I have to find somewhere else.  They destroyed the guns because they could probably make more writing them off in taxes than returning them. Also I’m sure they are sitting on a lawsuit from the last shooting so this is a way promote themselves and cut costs on the lawsuit. 

As for the Freehold Location, they could totally eliminate the Hunting Shooting Departments and survive. The only good thing was the Ammo sales The rest just sits there,  They will Survive selling from Golf Balls to Kayaks Bikes Camping Fishing Exercise Equipment. $40 Logo Tee Shirts $200 Running Outfits $200 Sneakers.  Nights and weekends that store is Mobbed. That Statement of Destroying the Guns is aimed at that base of people who are Label and Brand Mindful.  Not Hunting and Shooting that only takes up a very small percentage 5 % of their floor space at least not in The Freehold area. 

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif