Buck154

Anyone Fishing today????

Forgot the waders in the shed but can't get to them. Have to try this spot today :rofl:. Anyone else going? 

20180416_131645.png

• Haha 9

He's having better luck than I would be having.  At least he's not tangled in a bush.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, hemlock said:

Witnessed a northern Sussex county river rescue lol 

sex-doll1.jpg

Is that you again???? Thought they toll you to stop that in public 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Buck154 said:

Is that you again???? Thought they toll you to stop that in public 

Lmao 

Yesterday some 2 inches of rain my yard turned into a small Shallow lake now waiting for the truck to come. Yard Grading working as designed  :up:  Along with the Sump pump :shock:

IMG_2004.JPG

IMG_2005.JPG

IMG_2006.JPG

IMG_1999.JPG

I wonder if the trout weren't biting this morning because of the raging river, or if they didn't stock yesterday because of the raging river, or if it's because I'm just that bad of a fisherman.

• Haha 4

I hope they stocked.....it was the perfect opportunity for fish to get "spread out" .....equivalent to the ol school "float stocking" days!!!  But that would make too much, reasonable, common sense....and my bet is the state opted not to stock due to the high waters, and are big supporters of the shoulder to shoulder gang!

• Like 1

I was informed by a reliable source that.....the stocking did in fact occur yesterday, so the distribution of trout for Monday's streams should be spread out.

• Confused 1

Going to go after work..I saw  one tiny stream that feeds the Delaware in NY is running great and clear so it could be decent. If I get a good one I will post a picture later. This creek a 9 inch wild brown under normal flow is a big one.But right know there could be some bigger fish in it. So hopefully get out early enough to fish and maybe catch a couple.

2 minutes ago, hemlock said:

Going to go after work..I saw  one tiny stream that feeds the Delaware in NY is running great and clear so it could be decent. If I get a good one I will post a picture later. This creek a 9 inch wild brown under normal flow is a big one.But right know there could be some bigger fish in it. So hopefully get out early enough to fish and maybe catch a couple.

Go ahead, rub it into my wounds.  I'm going to look where they stocked today.  If there's a place close, I'm joining the 5 o'clock crowd.  With any luck, I'll fall in.

• Haha 2

I was seriously thinking about it, but it's been flurrying off and on all day here, so I'm  bailing.  I have plenty of other things to do to keep me busy.

1 hour ago, Greybeard said:

Go ahead, rub it into my wounds.  I'm going to look where they stocked today.  If there's a place close, I'm joining the 5 o'clock crowd.  With any luck, I'll fall in.

Lol good luck greybeard hope you catch a bunch.

Most of the trout stocked rivers are still way up today, but should be fishable by tomorrow.   Smaller streams are fishing well today and have dropped and cleared up nicely.  Our limestone influenced rivers like the Musky and Pequest will remain high for a few more days yet.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bucksnbows said:

Most of the trout stocked rivers are still way up today, but should be fishable by tomorrow.   Smaller streams are fishing well today and have dropped and cleared up nicely.  Our limestone influenced rivers like the Musky and Pequest will remain high for a few more days yet.  

Come to central and the streams flow Milk Chocolate

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Buck154 said:

Come to central and the streams flow Milk Chocolate

The Muddysquan will surely be unfishable for a few days. so I  will be at my Olfaithful Pond tomorrow  

• Like 1

One bite, one fish, one on the grill.  3 broke lines on snags, 4 tangles in bushes.   Frozen hands and a frozen foot(slipped in).  They were suppose to stock there today, but there was no sign of truck tracks in the mud, and no wet spots on the road.  Nobody else was there, so maybe they knew something I didn't know.  Spot isn't closed on stocking days in case you're wondering why I'm home already. That trout is going to taste real good.

Edited by Greybeard
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Huntingdude said:

Tried for some shad but the big d was just to high and muddy..

That shouldn't have even been a thought. WAY TO HIGH

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Huntingdude said:

Tried for some shad but the big d was just to high and muddy..

Trenton area

Screenshot_20180417-205546.png