Batsto

Super Hero James Comey

Wow! How did this guy get to be top cop? Strange dude. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

Heres the ex  director of the FBI and he will be all over the news today saying how he was bullied by Trump.....this guy needs to just go away.....

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

A never ending poor me story with this whimpering twat! 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

You can really see how Mueller and Comey are working together to bring down Trump. Muellers investigation of Trump's Lawyer Cohen, which is trying to paint him as a fixer, and Comey calling Trump a Mob Boss is  true deep state collusion. They only have one play left, point out that Trump is morally bankrupt and obstructs Justice. Sessions better step up and begin indicting Hillary Clinton, DNC Staff and Obama cabinet members. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Comey is a liar and leaker and gave a black eye to the FBI that won't go away for a long time.

Edited by Fishman
  • Agree 1

As an FBI director he should not be guided by politics. Yet he himself admits the moves he made or didn't make were purely political.  POS!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

He is promoting a book. 💰💰💰💰💰💰scumbags what scumbags he was up Clinton’s Ass 

• Agree 1

He is promoting a book. scumbags what scumbags he was up Clinton’s Ass 

Apparently a work of mostly fiction. I’ve been mortified at the way Comey has conducted himself going back to the Obama days. He has sullied a once great federal agency for certain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2

I've been thinking a lot about Comey lately.  In today's supercharged political climate, it is simple to blame Trump for most anything if you lean left.  But in Comey's case, the weirdness began way before Trump was elected and way before Trump even had a remote chance to give Hillary a run for her money, let alone win the election.  The whole way he seemed to stumble around with the Hillary emails and the fact that he did nothing and said nothing when his political boss at the time, AG Loretta Lynch, had her lengthy private meeting with Bill Clinton in a jet on a tarmac far from reporter's eyes or microphones.   He just has never passed the smell test for me on any level.   Just another creature slithering out of the mucky swamp we call DC......

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Batsto said:

You can really see how Mueller and Comey are working together to bring down Trump. Muellers investigation of Trump's Lawyer Cohen, which is trying to paint him as a fixer, and Comey calling Trump a Mob Boss is  true deep state collusion. They only have one play left, point out that Trump is morally bankrupt and obstructs Justice. Sessions better step up and begin indicting Hillary Clinton, DNC Staff and Obama cabinet members. 

You know eventually Trump will fire mueller, I only hope sessions gets the balls to indict some of the players in this sordid bullshit!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Batsto said:

You do realize there is footage of Cohen calling himself Trump's fixer. There is also footage of Cohen's attorney calling him Trump's fixer. So who exactly is "trying" to paint this picture? Because they can put away the paint. You may not like what is going but distorting facts is a losing proposition.. It takes any credibility away. I think you will see something on Hillary some where down the line so just be patient.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, deadonshot2 said:

You do realize there is footage of Cohen calling himself Trump's fixer. There is also footage of Cohen's attorney calling him Trump's fixer. So who exactly is "trying" to paint this picture? Because they can put away the paint. You may not like what is going but distorting facts is a losing proposition.. It takes any credibility away. I think you will see something on Hillary some where down the line so just be patient.

I think you miss the point of all this nonsense , what is occurring is this nations first coup d'état. We have a duly elected president who is unacceptable to the long standing powers that be and they wish to destroy him. They have allies, hell actually comrades in every media outlet which happily puts forth a fictional narrative designed to undermine this president, the rule of law and eventually the republic.  

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

every arse hole seems to be writing a book now a days and less and less of the public actually reads anyway LOL the whole political system is just sad and corrupted all of it.... the whole thing every aspect of government has elements in power that are corrupted. The deep state is real  

• Like 1

I’m not a Comey fan. But I do believe he swayed the election to Trumps favor. Thankfully he was just to stupid to realize it at the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, YurytheRed said:

I think you miss the point of all this nonsense , what is occurring is this nations first coup d'état. We have a duly elected president who is unacceptable to the long standing powers that be and they wish to destroy him. They have allies, hell actually comrades in every media outlet which happily puts forth a fictional narrative designed to undermine this president, the rule of law and eventually the republic.  

The Civil War has moved into the lower courts. Just wait for Trump to start using Pardons. Fun stuff! 

Edited by Batsto

10 hours ago, YurytheRed said:

But this whole Cohen raid and "nonsense" you refer to is being done by 100% republicans (most being appointed by Trump). The Mueller investigation is open for interpretation because we do not have all the facts (I know Steele Dossier). But make no mistake about it-- I do not want a corrupt individual running our country no matter who it is. So as long as the law was followed, then I am fine with letting the evidence lead both investigations to the end of the road. If that means it exonerates Trump- no problem. If it means it leads to impeachment (clinton style)- no problem. If it means he is charged and/or convicted of a crime- no problem. If there are charges brought forward for Hillary/obama/holder etc---- no problem. The only way to truly drain the swamp is getting ALL the swamp critters out. Trump appointed 187 Federal Lobbyists in his first year. That is nearly as many as Bush and Obama combined. So forgive me that I am very suspect of this "draining the swamp" everyone keeps thinking is occurring. 

Comey was on ABC this morning. He is very convincing, but he and the FBI were used by Obama. He lacked the balls to indict Hillary and hedged his bets that she would win. 

3 hours ago, deadonshot2 said:

But this whole Cohen raid and "nonsense" you refer to is being done by 100% republicans (most being appointed by Trump). The Mueller investigation is open for interpretation because we do not have all the facts (I know Steele Dossier). But make no mistake about it-- I do not want a corrupt individual running our country no matter who it is. So as long as the law was followed, then I am fine with letting the evidence lead both investigations to the end of the road. If that means it exonerates Trump- no problem. If it means it leads to impeachment (clinton style)- no problem. If it means he is charged and/or convicted of a crime- no problem. If there are charges brought forward for Hillary/obama/holder etc---- no problem. The only way to truly drain the swamp is getting ALL the swamp critters out. Trump appointed 187 Federal Lobbyists in his first year. That is nearly as many as Bush and Obama combined. So forgive me that I am very suspect of this "draining the swamp" everyone keeps thinking is occurring. 

Do you remember a time during the presidential campaign when the media, the Democrats, and the Republicans were all against Trump? News flash... Nothing has changed.

• Like 1

On 4/15/2018 at 10:31 PM, Batsto said:

Wow! How did this guy get to be top cop? Strange dude. 

SWALLOWS. And I don't mean the feathered kind either.....

Lots of strange thing can happen in while riding in the back of a limo withy Reggie Love, Larry Sinclair, and Bath House Barry. 

How deals are made in Washington.

th.jpeg.40246fd12a081a324f8a25b4e53a9310.jpeg

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, newjerseyhunter said:

Do you remember a time during the presidential campaign when the media, the Democrats, and the Republicans were all against Trump? News flash... Nothing has changed.

So what does that have to do with republicans TRUMP appointed that are the ones investigating Cohen? The entire world can be against you and if you are innocent then you have nothing to worry about. Yet this president seems way too interested in the feds investigating Cohen. It is more then possible campaign finance laws. And if my lawyer was being investigated for things that did not involve me-- well I would not care in the least. I have said many times. I watch more then I listen. The actions tell a better story then slanted sides of a story being reported. But if you want to go back to the campaign, Trump said he was against lobbyists and there was no place for them to influence politics etc. Yet he appointed as many as the past two presidents combined. So if you are not at least suspect then you are ignorant to the facts. 

• Disagree 1

4 hours ago, newjerseyhunter said:

Yes They all thought Shitilry would win and they all could be embedded in the Swamp Business as usual. Their world came crashing down knowing they would be exposed Now he is :fishing: and hooking Deals after Deals. ever notice the ones with so much to say are also Has-beens former this or the other. even the Generals have Opinions and repeat talking points nothing factual or constructive. The Government is supposed to improve and protect The Media is supposed to be impartial and all they are doing is Fighting and trying to destroy one front called Trump at all Cost.  The Rats are Jumping the ship or on the fence when they are faced with being exposed for what they are or did. He Makes threats caries through and gets results, be it Trade Foreign Policy or the economy.  So Nothing has Changed as U say but the war on Trump will get Louder with him being the Loudest in the room. 

5 hours ago, deadonshot2 said:

So what does that have to do with republicans TRUMP appointed that are the ones investigating Cohen? The entire world can be against you and if you are innocent then you have nothing to worry about. Yet this president seems way too interested in the feds investigating Cohen. It is more then possible campaign finance laws. And if my lawyer was being investigated for things that did not involve me-- well I would not care in the least. I have said many times. I watch more then I listen. The actions tell a better story then slanted sides of a story being reported. But if you want to go back to the campaign, Trump said he was against lobbyists and there was no place for them to influence politics etc. Yet he appointed as many as the past two presidents combined. So if you are not at least suspect then you are ignorant to the facts. 

Sorry my friend when it comes to undermining this President there is no such distinctions  as Democrat or Republican. His Presidency reminds me of the birth of Israel, mere moments after it became a country Israel was at war with it's Arab neighbors. They ( the Arabs ) have not stopped since. Progressives acted the same after Trump's quite legal election and they to will never stop until they destroy this President, his allies and of course the republic.

I can think of no other organization and persons more responsible for the erosion of this nations campaign finance laws then the DNC and the Clintons yet these atrocities are overlooked if not downright ignored. There you will find collusion, corruption and overt treason but it would seem some would rather focus on a fictional narrative and a has- been vaginal performer.      

• Agree 1

18 hours ago, YurytheRed said:

Sorry my friend when it comes to undermining this President there is no such distinctions  as Democrat or Republican. His Presidency reminds me of the birth of Israel, mere moments after it became a country Israel was at war with it's Arab neighbors. They ( the Arabs ) have not stopped since. Progressives acted the same after Trump's quite legal election and they to will never stop until they destroy this President, his allies and of course the republic.

I can think of no other organization and persons more responsible for the erosion of this nations campaign finance laws then the DNC and the Clintons yet these atrocities are overlooked if not downright ignored. There you will find collusion, corruption and overt treason but it would seem some would rather focus on a fictional narrative and a has- been vaginal performer.      

Well Trump must be really bad at picking people since the search warrant had everything to do with people he appointed. Are you saying even the people trump is appointing are more interested in taking him down then following the law? Because I do not even see Trump claiming anything about any laws being broken in respect to the search warrants. I get about the dems would love to see him crumble. But the people he actually appointed? Even a republican billionare who donated 7 million dollars to the republicans during Obama's 8 years is now funding the dems and actually voted for Hillary because he thought trump would ruin the country. I just do not think the conspiracy theories work with the Cohen raids. And watching the reactions should give you some caution on defending this president.

He can't win. He gets criticized by both sides. Poor Comey. He'll make some money with the book and go to work for a prestigious law firm.