Batsto

Super Hero James Comey

Wow! How did this guy get to be top cop? Strange dude. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

Heres the ex  director of the FBI and he will be all over the news today saying how he was bullied by Trump.....this guy needs to just go away.....

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

A never ending poor me story with this whimpering twat! 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

You can really see how Mueller and Comey are working together to bring down Trump. Muellers investigation of Trump's Lawyer Cohen, which is trying to paint him as a fixer, and Comey calling Trump a Mob Boss is  true deep state collusion. They only have one play left, point out that Trump is morally bankrupt and obstructs Justice. Sessions better step up and begin indicting Hillary Clinton, DNC Staff and Obama cabinet members. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Comey is a liar and leaker and gave a black eye to the FBI that won't go away for a long time.

Edited by Fishman
  • Agree 1

As an FBI director he should not be guided by politics. Yet he himself admits the moves he made or didn't make were purely political.  POS!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

He is promoting a book. 💰💰💰💰💰💰scumbags what scumbags he was up Clinton’s Ass 

• Agree 1

He is promoting a book. scumbags what scumbags he was up Clinton’s Ass 

Apparently a work of mostly fiction. I’ve been mortified at the way Comey has conducted himself going back to the Obama days. He has sullied a once great federal agency for certain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2

I've been thinking a lot about Comey lately.  In today's supercharged political climate, it is simple to blame Trump for most anything if you lean left.  But in Comey's case, the weirdness began way before Trump was elected and way before Trump even had a remote chance to give Hillary a run for her money, let alone win the election.  The whole way he seemed to stumble around with the Hillary emails and the fact that he did nothing and said nothing when his political boss at the time, AG Loretta Lynch, had her lengthy private meeting with Bill Clinton in a jet on a tarmac far from reporter's eyes or microphones.   He just has never passed the smell test for me on any level.   Just another creature slithering out of the mucky swamp we call DC......

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Batsto said:

You can really see how Mueller and Comey are working together to bring down Trump. Muellers investigation of Trump's Lawyer Cohen, which is trying to paint him as a fixer, and Comey calling Trump a Mob Boss is  true deep state collusion. They only have one play left, point out that Trump is morally bankrupt and obstructs Justice. Sessions better step up and begin indicting Hillary Clinton, DNC Staff and Obama cabinet members. 

You know eventually Trump will fire mueller, I only hope sessions gets the balls to indict some of the players in this sordid bullshit!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Batsto said:

You do realize there is footage of Cohen calling himself Trump's fixer. There is also footage of Cohen's attorney calling him Trump's fixer. So who exactly is "trying" to paint this picture? Because they can put away the paint. You may not like what is going but distorting facts is a losing proposition.. It takes any credibility away. I think you will see something on Hillary some where down the line so just be patient.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, deadonshot2 said:

You do realize there is footage of Cohen calling himself Trump's fixer. There is also footage of Cohen's attorney calling him Trump's fixer. So who exactly is "trying" to paint this picture? Because they can put away the paint. You may not like what is going but distorting facts is a losing proposition.. It takes any credibility away. I think you will see something on Hillary some where down the line so just be patient.

I think you miss the point of all this nonsense , what is occurring is this nations first coup d'état. We have a duly elected president who is unacceptable to the long standing powers that be and they wish to destroy him. They have allies, hell actually comrades in every media outlet which happily puts forth a fictional narrative designed to undermine this president, the rule of law and eventually the republic.  

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

every arse hole seems to be writing a book now a days and less and less of the public actually reads anyway LOL the whole political system is just sad and corrupted all of it.... the whole thing every aspect of government has elements in power that are corrupted. The deep state is real  

• Like 1

I’m not a Comey fan. But I do believe he swayed the election to Trumps favor. Thankfully he was just to stupid to realize it at the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk