IGNORED

Finally back in the woods

Buck154

Finally back in the woods after going to Florida for a week. Has been close to 2 weeks since I had a chance to walk for sheds.  Good condition after work today so I walked about 4 miles to finds 4 sheds. One was real fresh as the blood was still red on the base. One funky shed too which is cool looking. 

20180410_195413.jpg

20180410_194207.jpg

20180410_163542.jpg

Edited by LPJR

2 minutes ago, Bad64chevelle said:

Very nice ! What's the trick ? I've found two . One in a parking lot at work , one while setting up on a new property this passed season . Both by sheer luck . 

Location Location Location 

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

10 minutes ago, Bad64chevelle said:

Very nice ! What's the trick ? I've found two . One in a parking lot at work , one while setting up on a new property this passed season . Both by sheer luck . 

"One in a parking lot"   think you have to walk a little further into the woods....lol

Main thing is you have to find their late winter/spring bedding. Go on overcast day and not sunny days. Look for only a small piece of antler and not the entire antler. Can't be looking for tree stands, rubs or deer. Carry a antler with you and keep throwing it out in front of your self to get your eyes adjusted and focus for the antler. Plus I walk on average a mile for every shed too. Have to put on the miles. Helps me is that I'm done work by 1:30 every day too.

Edited by Buck154

52 minutes ago, Rusty said:

Those are some nice antlers John,  that long one is cool.  :up:

Yeah that odd one is pretty cool. I like the odd ones. If i didn't live 1.5 hours away i would be helping find your daughters other shed. 

Edited by Buck154