runum n gunum

Super Bowl

I think the Ravens will win it, but I'm more concerned about the scores at the end of the quarters and whether they match my block pool numbers! LOL That and the eating and drinking!!

, but I'm more concerned about the scores at the end of the quarters and whether they match my block pool numbers! LOL That and the eating and drinking!!

In quite a few pools ,would be nice to win a square or 2

Hope to see Ray Lewis go down in flames

I'd like to see Flacco win it but would rather not see Ray Ray get another ring ring to go along with his double kill kill

Would like to see the niners' date='but I don't really care,as long as my numbers hit

[/quote']

Feel the same way here....:thumb_up:

down with the ravens..Steelers fan here..Lets go NINERS!!!

Hey Steelers fan this is one time you'd want the Ravens to win the Super Bowl. If 49ers win that will tie the Steelers with the most Super Bowl wins. And the 49ers will be 6 - 0 in Super Bowl games. So GO RAVEN'S :thumb_up:

i have to work tonight 7pm till 7 am tommorrow would be nice to see the game but 12 hrs of dbl time sits just fine with me i am in a few pools would be a nice bonus to hit a qtr or two

I think you guys mean the San Francisco 50minus1ers and the Baltimore BlackBirds!;)

We don't want to get sued the first week.:D