IGNORED

A song for Opening Day trout on Saturday

Bucksnbows

Ive fished twice in the last 5 years.....and had plans for saturday.....I guess that is why its going to be a crappy day.....I'm still going but dont know if my daughter will still want to go.......

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE

1 minute ago, MRMCR said:

Ive fished twice in the last 5 years.....and had plans for saturday.....I guess that is why its going to be a crappy day.....I'm still going but dont know if my daughter will still want to go.......

Come on out to Narnia with the RVTU chapter for Opening Day Shenanigans.  Come as early as you want to cook breakfast then get ready to stand shoulder to shoulder around the Bathtub Pool like we were at Saxton Falls.  Once the first trout is landed, everyone heads off to fish the miles of river open to the public in that area.  

1 hour ago, Bucksnbows said:

Come on out to Narnia with the RVTU chapter for Opening Day Shenanigans.  Come as early as you want to cook breakfast then get ready to stand shoulder to shoulder around the Bathtub Pool like we were at Saxton Falls.  Once the first trout is landed, everyone heads off to fish the miles of river open to the public in that area.  

MCR is going fishing with me on Saturday 

AWM #2

2 minutes ago, Greybeard said:

Has there ever been an opening day that had nice weather, and the rivers were below flood stage?   Doesn't take much to keep me home opening day and stocking days.  I'd rather be there before first light the following morning.

I can only recall a handful of decent opener weather... Last 3-4 years been brutally cold that's for sure...  This one's gonna be about the worst with it snowing...

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

1 hour ago, Bonefreak said:

One of my favorite songs by the DEAD!!  My older brother was most likely at that show in Rich Stadium.

Jerry is wearing red no less.  I wasn't at this show, but saw Rain and Snow many other times over the years including set two in a cold drizzle at Alpine Valley in Wisconsin circa 1989 while wearing a beaver blanket wrapped around my 6'1" frame, swaying side to side with the flower girls.  :)